Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Bruh your kid is going to be fucking retarded no matter how good his education is. Fingers crossed your wife cheated on you, because your genes were scraped from the remnants of a tornado hit trailer park dude.

By the way what's the latest thing from /pol/ or libertytree? Post some more of that shit.

You're talking to someone with a Master's or PhD in a STEM field.

Lol. 4 days on and the vote still hasn't been called, and you are LARPing that its a landslide. Top cope posting.
*sigh. Okay. When the final tallies come in, we'll see where the Electoral College numbers end up and we'll see if Trump ends up with the popular vote majority. Then we can re-visit if this outcome was significantly better or worse than that of 4 years ago.

Lmao. Bruh your kid is going to be fucking retarded no matter how good his education is. Fingers crossed your wife cheated on you, because your genes were scraped from the remnants of a tornado hit trailer park dude.

By the way what's the latest thing from /pol/ or libertytree? Post some more of that shit.
Lol wut

Why does nobody respond to this? Is this not true? It's copy pasted because I couldn't quote from the other topic.

rearnakedchoke said:
As a Canadian also, I’m curious as to what foreign policy you liked of trumps?

"Reaction"​
Opened a dialogue with NK, Pulled troops from the middle east, stood by Greece in the East Mediterranean dispute (as a Greek this matters to me), secured peace between Israel and Bahrain,Sudan, and UAE, highlighted the Uyghur issue in china, highlighted the adversarial nature and rising threat between the US and China (this should matter to everyone), Sanctioned turkey.... I can't recall any more but im sure there is more.

There is a reason why foreign policy was not a topic of discussion at their last debate.

I do not think there will be a big change in foreign policy. What will change is the tone when discussing and communicating foreign policy, that will probably be less aggressive.

As flawed a man as Trump was he may have been the last best hope to save America as we knew it. The left will now run roughshod over the nation with their demented policies.
<Ellaria01>

And that's great, but I this we are just slapping ducktape on the holes in the dam. The censorship and information war is dramatically escalating. We live in the age of "real-time fact checking" now. The days of Orwell telescreens in your living room monitoring for signs of wrong think are not far off.

Every time twitter has tried to censor shit it's turned into something louder. At some point they gotta realize that it's useless.

Hilarious to see some people grow some balls.... once they knew their side was winning lol. This place was hilariously well behaved day one and united by the fact it could fall either way. Now we got posters who were suspiciously silent throughout suddenly grow a pair lol. I had hope you fools would see how close it was and realise you need to unite otherwise you're in for a shit show regardless whoever won. Doesn't appear to be the case though . Good luck merica. You're going to need it

*sigh. Okay. When the final tallies come in, we'll see where the Electoral College numbers end up and we'll see if Trump ends up with the popular vote majority. Then we can re-visit if this outcome was significantly better or worse than that of 4 years ago.

Neither of those numbers are what people are referring to when they are talking about how close the vote is. At least two states are going to recounts. Biden can win the popular by a billion votes; between WI, GA, and PA, Biden will have won the race with a margin of about 200k votes. Extremely narrow.

They are finding Biden votes from nowhere. Same with the senate races, finding democrat votes outta nowhere to make up the difference.

this is obvious fraud on a whole another level.

With everything going for Biden, the media, the intelligence agencies, COVID, the recession, etc., this should have been such a blow-out that there would be no controversy at all. I think that is fair enough to say for any normal presidency. There are a good chunk of people who think Trump is a rapist, white supremacist, dictator, etc. because of the media's coverage of him.

I totally agree about Biden being shitty candidate but that shows you how man people despised Trump (his vote is insane too).

The truth according to the latest party in charge, which overrides what has been true for the first 200 years of America's history? You guys change what the truth is even faster than you change how many remaining Biden ballots are still out.

Lmao.

No they didn’t.
<Prem771>
Trump brought riots to the US, general strikes, pretty solid methods of change. He destroyed the US economy and was so scared of admitting failure he allowed a virus to ravage the most worthless generation in US history.

Dude sunk the country. Biden is the best thing that can happen to the US, but not for the US left if that makes sense.

Plus these fucking Qanon Trump cultists are calling for war and chanting "fuck Fox News" not only did he allow the Boomer Remover to run rampant, dude straight up let the RNC fucked.

It's pretty glorious tbh.

The truth according to the latest party in charge, which overrides what has been true for the first 200 years of America's history? You guys change what the truth is even faster than you change how many remaining Biden ballots are still out.

Who is you guys? I do not identify as liberal and I didn't vote for Biden. As I have gotten older history is just something I have taken a liken to. What they taught us in school was not the true history.

Imagine being a man and on an mma forum and supporting joe Biden??
<Dany07>

I mean let’s be honest they prob joined to forum to make threads in the heavies about how MMA is barbaric and should be banned. Or they are obsessed with WMMA and Ronda Rousey
You don't have to support Joe Biden to be against Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back