Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wants that fake fluffy history.

Yeah, let's teach everyone that all of our leader's are shitty horrible people and that America is the root of all evil. That's surely going to lead to a stable and prosperous country.

Its pure hedonism. He's bragging about golf, buying paper, and retiring early. Cool, you ended your genetic lineage and will never raise a family so you can spend more time in your 50s golfing, watching Netflix, and smugly posting online about your Master's. Trading long-term fulfillment for instant, shallow gratification.
What if his wife can't reproduce. or he can't reproduce and that's just how he copes with it. It happens. Just be glad that you're able to have kids.

Biden won. But you don’t think trump is going to drag this out in court? This was the sole reason he pushed through his SC pick before the election. I have faith in the courts, but who knows.

It won't make it to SC.

And if it did they want him gone he is a shit stain on the court's reputation. They might want to guide the country to the right but they owe Donald zero personal favours. It is a lifetime appointment for a reason.

Imagine being a man and on an mma forum and supporting joe Biden??
<Dany07>

I mean let’s be honest they prob joined to forum to make threads in the heavies about how MMA is barbaric and should be banned. Or they are obsessed with WMMA and Ronda Rousey
lol @ the overwhelming insecurity in this post

{<BJPeen}

There was no mail-in voting. EVER. BEFORE.
What laws?!?!
The democrats voted this sh*t so they can spam with falsified ballots after Election day has been over.
Trump swing states hasn't been counted. Alaska is stuck at 50% for the last 2 days...
Jesus christ on a stick, your tears are off the charts.

The US military has had mail-in voting for 150 years.

And some states have had it on a large scale for about 50. Utah, Arizona, Colorado, and California have been doing it for decades. Those laws have been on the books for, again, decades. Nevada's current law was enacted in the 1960s.

Most of the swing states Biden just won? They have republican legislatures. If these laws were new, they are from those Republicans.

So is today the day the GOP starts turning on Trump? I mean Trump is still gas lighting and there have been a handful elected GOP officials saying elections are fair. Now that Trumps chances to win are slim and none and slim has left the building.

Imagine being a man and on an mma forum and supporting joe Biden??
<Dany07>

I mean let’s be honest they prob joined to forum to make threads in the heavies about how MMA is barbaric and should be banned. Or they are obsessed with WMMA and Ronda Rousey
{<jordan}

I wouldn't be too braggadocios if I were a leftist. Biden barely scrapped by (assuming the results stand), despite 4 years of the news and intelligence agencies consistently attacking Trump, along with the pandemic and associated recession in his final year. And despite that Trump outperformed the polls and almost took it. You guys should be worried in the future.
I don't understand people who say this.

Biden's going to win the electoral college by a margin that is not much different from Trump's margin 4 years ago and he's going to win the popular vote at the same time, which Trump has never done.

But it's a barely scraping by for Biden? Then Trump's victory was also barely scraping by and shouldn't righties have been worried about the future 4 years ago?

For the record, I was worried about the GOP's future 4 years ago but I kept being told that I was just being a negative nancy.

I hope someone talks some sense into him

I hear they may send in that lesbian looking wax figurine of a son in law to coax him out of the bunker. They will probably draw straws or something lol.

I agree. It'd s selfish way to just check out of existence. Lazy is more like it.
Going to have a lot of cats when he's older. People are meant to have kids and reproduce. That's why people like kids and like being around them, it mean they are being successful and reproducing.

lol, having kids is just as selfish. People don't consciously decide to have kids because they specifically want to propagate their genes...they do it because they want to have kids.

I don't think the future of the human species hinges upon any single couple decided not to reproduce. It would seem to me that our species is doing just fine creating new humans.

Last edited:
How do you reconcile the fact that more % of minorities voted for republican in 2020 since 1970? Trump actually gained on women, latinos and black vote, and lost on white men.
I know i saw that and im still trying to wrap my head around it lol

Trump lost. Get over it.
You falsely assume I support Trump. I slightly prefer him over Biden/Harris, but overall both candidates are terrible (and I've been consistent about this before the election if you check my post history).

I'm saying if you aren't concerned as a leftist, despite having virtually everything go your way, then you are simply being delusional.

I don't understand people who say this.

Biden's going to win the electoral college by a margin that is not much different from Trump's margin 4 years ago and he's going to win the popular vote at the same time, which Trump has never done.

But it's a barely scraping by for Biden? Then Trump's victory was also barely scraping by and shouldn't righties have been worried about the future 4 years ago?

For the record, I was worried about the GOP's future 4 years ago but I kept being told that I was just being a negative nancy.

Lol. 4 days on and the vote still hasn't been called, and you are LARPing that its a landslide. Top cope posting.

Yep. My kid is due in January. I was hoping that when he got to Kindergarten, he'd be learning about the founding fathers and the pilgrims and America's history. Instead, he is going to be learning about the time George Floyd was peacefully protesting climate change when Donald Trump came and lynched him, or about how boy babies that reach for a pink blanket should be started on HRT.

As flawed a man as Trump was he may have been the last best hope to save America as we knew it. The left will now run roughshod over the nation with their demented policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back