• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did ABC ever give AZ to Biden? That's one of the ones I've been checking off and on and I haven't seen them call AZ at all. Fox did (and that hasn't changed), but ABC never called it.
True AZ has been grey the whole time.

If Biden holds on to Michigan and Wisonsin...that's it for trump...i don't believe he can flip AZ this late but anything can happen i guess...

With a GOP Senate......

We'll likely get another round of stimulus this winter and McConnell is signaling he'll include money for states and cities (who all desperately need it) which is badly needed.

We could possibly get an infrastructure bill.

There will probably be no legislative changes to healthcare but SCOTUS is likely to strike it down.

That's about it.

I see, I mean to me apart from that it seems business as usual pretty much. Why are people so afraid of a Biden presidency? Isit the possibility of Biden not being fit for 4 years..

AP called Wisconsin. If Michigan is called, Joe is on the finish line.

For today. Wisconsin recount is already confirmed, and Trump has filed a big lawsuit in Michigan. This election isn't being decided today. Unless GA and PA both flip blue. Then its probably moot.

AP just called Wis. for Biden. Assuming Arizona and Nevada hold, that's a wrap.

Let's write Biden's inaugeration address for him, one paragraph at a time.

Good afterevening,
Hello, hi, I'm Jack Biden and its a Saturday. No, its uh hi, hi, hi, hello. We are all citizens, of a county, a county called America, founded in 1992 by George Washington, he was a friend of mine, he told me "Hello, Joe, you have to beat this guy" and that's what we did, we did it together, we beat this guy and now all of us are the Senators of the United Nations together, of all the people, like I told you. Its one country, not a red country, not a blue country, there is only one country, its called planet Earth, but this guy was living on Mars, man. He has no plan. I told George "I have a plan. I have a vision. My vision is great. Its 20/20, always has been, we have a future for America". Today, I'm here to tell you the plan.

Nicely Done.

Trump is up less than 80k votes in Georgia.

If Georgia flips blue with Atlanta votes, do Republicans blame Jorgensen for stealing 58k?

So the right will fight the left with Corn and Sugar cane while the left uses it's superior intellect and technology available to them. Yeah I think we got a good shot at winning. Plus the left is the popular vote.
I would want a civil war at all...the left have the numbers but the right with all the ARs they've been stockpiling might have an edge there....

e
If Biden holds on to Michigan and Wisonsin...that's it for trump...i don't believe he can flip AZ this late but anything can happen i guess...
even then that only nets him like 50 or so electoral votes

With a GOP Senate......

We'll likely get another round of stimulus this winter and McConnell is signaling he'll include money for states and cities (who all desperately need it) which is badly needed.

We could possibly get an infrastructure bill.

There will probably be no legislative changes to healthcare but SCOTUS is likely to strike it down.

That's about it.

Dems can get around the supreme Court ruling on the ACA by raising the individual mandate from zero or getting rid of it. Although I'm not clear on whether they can do that with a Republican senate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back