• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking like Trump lost. It likely is going to get worse for him as mail in ballots get tallied.

I find it funny who this angle of voter fraud is being pushed by a president who had 4 years to reform voting.

States do their own thing. That is why he didn't like universal (mail out to all registered voters whether still alive or not) mail in because it would be so easy to ballot harvest etc...

(Psst...we already had a Civil War, and the South stood no chance against the North's industry and population.)
Pssst... you're ascribing an irrelevant historical event to the modern world where it doesn't apply.

There is nothing similar between the civil war era America and modern America and you can't apply anything that happened back then in terms of warfare or politics to the modern era. It does not apply.

It's cope. In the modern America, the Right Wing controls all the weapons and all the food. The left controls art. They are both split in half, neither has a majority that is relevant.

The left stands literally no chance against the right in a fantasy war scenario.

It's all theater, chief. The votes are the votes. Take it to court. Recount them. Whatever. We knew Trump wouldn't go quietly.

I believe that's true for the recount. Lawsuits do have real potential. If ballots were indeed opened against the rules without watchers there, a judge will throw those out.

e

even then that only nets him like 50 or so electoral votes
it doesn't really.
AZ is 11
PA if he hangs on to it is 20
NC is 15 if he hangs on to it.
georgia is 16 if he hangs on to it...
he only needs nevada if he loses WI and MI...
the most crucial here is PA because if Biden catches up...it's over.

By the time this is all figured out will Sleepy Joe even remember he was running for president?

I think the arizona reports are rather desperate

based on the counties remaining to report

How about that is was pretty much the same as 2016, and WI and MI were both razor thin victories for Trump in 2016. And will be razor thin in 2020

This guy was making some pretty far off predictions about Florida due to party affiliation yesterday. I don’t know if he’s saying this as something he believes to be true, or wants to be true. Biden’s had a very good day in PA today, but there’s a lot of ground for him to cover.

Like what? I mainly saw him post what trends to look for in FL and it seems like he was mostly right on Sumter County in that if Trump hit 68% there he has it. And Trump is winning that county with 67.8% of the vote and 98% of votes reported.

I believe that's true for the recount. Lawsuits do have real potential. If ballots were indeed opened against the rules without watchers there, a judge will throw those out.

Is there historical precedent for that? I think it would take a helluva lot of evidence for a judge to invalidate large amounts of legally cast votes.

You are the biggest nutter on this board, dude with all this communism and war talk.
Some of you guys need to take a break and go take a walk outside.
We don't live in 1963.

Wow... I'm telling you why this culture exists you clown...

It's 2020 and communist is about to dominate the world and America.

Let's write Biden's inaugeration address for him, one paragraph at a time.

Good afterevening,
Hello, hi, I'm Jack Biden and its a Saturday. No, its uh hi, hi, hi, hello. We are all citizens, of a county, a county called America, founded in 1992 by George Washington, he was a friend of mine, he told me "Hello, Joe, you have to beat this guy" and that's what we did, we did it together, we beat this guy and now all of us are the Senators of the United Nations together, of all the people, like I told you. Its one country, not a red country, not a blue country, there is only one country, its called planet Earth, but this guy was living on Mars, man. He has no plan. I told George "I have a plan. I have a vision. My vision is great. Its 20/20, always has been, we have a future for America". Today, I'm here to tell you the plan.

you do realize that a typical Trump speech. A real one...not made up. Is ten times worse than any fan fiction you can write?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back