• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant entirely. Wars aren't won because of arts and commerce. They're won by food and weapons.

The left stands literally no chance against the right in a fantasy civil war scenario and you're a retard if you think otherwise.

I voted for Joey B by the way.

The left if generally non-violent, I agree. I was simply saying that more economic activity is produced in the blue states.

The left if generally non-violent, I agree. I was simply saying that more economic activity is produced in the blue states.
I never said otherwise. That doesn't matter whatsoever in terms of a civil war scenario.

This guy was making some pretty far off predictions about Florida due to party affiliation yesterday. I don’t know if he’s saying this as something he believes to be true, or wants to be true. Biden’s had a very good day in PA today, but there’s a lot of ground for him to cover.

So what change can we expect from Joe Biden? Anything remotely noticeable to our lives?

With a GOP Senate......

We'll likely get another round of stimulus this winter and McConnell is signaling he'll include money for states and cities (who all desperately need it) which is badly needed.

We could possibly get an infrastructure bill.

There will probably be no legislative changes to healthcare but SCOTUS is likely to strike it down.

That's about it.

Let's write Biden's inaugeration address for him, one paragraph at a time.

Good afterevening,
Hello, hi, I'm Jack Biden and its a Saturday. No, its uh hi, hi, hi, hello. We are all citizens, of a county, a county called America, founded in 1992 by George Washington, he was a friend of mine, he told me "Hello, Joe, you have to beat this guy" and that's what we did, we did it together, we beat this guy and now all of us are the Senators of the United Nations together, of all the people, like I told you. Its one country, not a red country, not a blue country, there is only one country, its called planet Earth, but this guy was living on Mars, man. He has no plan. I told George "I have a plan. I have a vision. My vision is great. Its 20/20, always has been, we have a future for America". Today, I'm here to tell you the plan.

Has anyone ever told you how funny you are?

Because if so they were lying. Embarrassing cope post. This guy prefers we talk about American carnage.

Right wingers would absolutely dominate a civil war scenario. All they'd have to do is just stop producing and sending food to the cities and that alone would end the left, without even needing to fight.

During the late bronze age collapse a group of diverse peoples from different cultures began to attack the first city states. Like dominos the Mycenae, the Minoans and every known city east of there was pillaged and burned. Only Egypt survived, barely.

Who the sea people exactly were is not certain however leading theories suggest they were a disgruntled farming class. They got sick of seeing asshole kings abuse everyone from their stone fortresses and banded together and waged war.

History repeats itself.

AP called Wisconsin. If Michigan is called, Joe is on the finish line.

I have a work call starting now and I'm bummed on how far behind I'm going to be with this thread when it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back