US Army: ‘Super Soldier’ Genetically Modified Humans Won’t Need Food, Sleep

By the time they achieve this, we'll have battle androids that will be vastly superior. This sounds like a huge waste of money if true (sounds like BS). Focus should be on making robots.
Trans-humanism is a big thing right now from what I can gather. (internet searches) In all honesty while it does seem like a stretch, I would actually not be surprised if this isn't already a possibility. (not on a wide scale model, but on a operational test method model....though I could be wrong) I mean for ffs the U.S has been dumping billions of dollars into the MIC for awhile now. Plus this stuff was being experimented on all the way back in WWII. The Germans were very interested in this type of tech for the lack of a better term.

article-2187276-1482FF63000005DC-699_468x281.jpg

What happens when one of these dudes retire from the army and wants to fight in the UFC, will they be allowed? Taking PEDs to another level.

Trans-humanism is a big thing right now from what I can gather. (internet searches) In all honesty while it does seem like a stretch, I would actually not be surprised if this isn't already a possibility. (not on a wide scale model, but on a operational test method model....though I could be wrong) I mean for ffs the U.S has been dumping billions of dollars into the MIC for awhile now. Plus this stuff was being experimented on all the way back in WWII. The Germans were very interested in this type of tech for the lack of a better term.

After thinking about it, we can't have an army of just machines, we run the risk of having them turned against us and not being able to fight them. We would still need humans to fight, and these super soldiers would be ideal. But I still think that ultimately a machine will be the far superior soldier.

On this graphic on the biological side... Soldiers ALREADY consistently in theaters of operation go more than 40 hours without sleep, it's quite common actually.

Marines in the invasion of Iraq went without at least consistent rations for a long time as supply trucks were burned to the ground by Iraqis when their idiot commanders told them to leave the supply trucks instead of stopping for 30 minutes to change flat tires.

They perform significantly worse doing that though.

After thinking about it, we can't have an army of just machines, we run the risk of having them turned against us and not being able to fight them. We would still need humans to fight, and these super soldiers would be ideal. But I still think that ultimately a machine will be the far superior soldier.

How loyal do you think a person would be that knows they are better than everyone around them in every way? Then add in all the fun psychological changes to make them into killing machines. Compadsion probably wouldnt be very high on the list.

It would be like how the Nazis viewed aryans, except they would be correct.

Repent and be saved, the time is at hand....

It all makes sense now....

Revelation 9 : 6
"During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

I was just about to post that verse.

Pretty interesting stuff.

How loyal do you think a person would be that knows they are better than everyone around them in every way? Then add in all the fun psychological changes to make them into killing machines. Compadsion probably wouldnt be very high on the list.

It would be like how the Nazis viewed aryans, except they would be correct.

You don't think they'll brain wash them first? You think they'll give them all these abilities without a means to control them? C'mon now.

You don't think they'll brain wash them first? You think they'll give them all these abilities without a means to control them? C'mon now.

Im sure they would attempt it. Kinda hard to know how effective that woukd be since they wouldnt be..... Human exactly. And the traits that makes someone an amazing soldier do not exactly translate over to being a model citizen.

You can see that with people who currently are indoctrinated at a young age to kill, with african child soldiers. They are hazardous to be around. A person who is better faster smarter would be quite a bit worse with that sort of mindset.

I feel like if this was real no one would be talking about it in public.

Sign 17-year-old me up.

I really see the future of warfare being remotely controlled soldiers. Just like we will control the skies with drones, if they need to go into a city they will use robots in place of troops. Eventually a squad will be in a control room outside the conflict area, each of them controlling their own combat human replacement robot. It will probably be built in a fashion so they can manipulate their surroundings. The robots will be able to safely assault buildings and take ground. They'll be able to pick up things and gather intelligence remotely with some high tech scanning systems. When the area is secured then humans will come in and clean up.

They are already experimenting with robots. I don't see why we can't have human controlled Terminators. There's just no reason to risk an actual life if a robot can do it better. I don't think humans will ever let the decision making process completely go to a computer, but there's no reason to not let them do the actual dirty work.

I just imagine some robotic machine that has incredible sensors on it that can effectively navigate a modern battlefield. It'll be able to detect motion, heat, sounds, and vibrations to a near perfect degree. A man in the shadows of a window could be detected. Gunshots could be instantly analysed to find the origin. Target acquisition and precision is crazy fast with computers instead of humans. I'd imagine securing the signal between operator and machine would be the biggest weak point for something like that. You could setup some automated action incase of a link disruption. It would have audio and voice analytics capabilities that could allow interaction with the population.

I think if they made it with arms similar to humans, they could do some sort of sleeve that the operator would wear in their Operations trailer. It would track his movements and have controls for different actions from the machine. Then he would use like a headset that let's him do things with the 360 degree vision it would have.

Eventually the vulnerable infantryman will be replaced by a near perfect robotic replacement and that shit will be scary as fuck.

They should have UFC and GMUFC (Genetically Modified UFC). Would watch.

I feel like if this was real no one would be talking about it in public.

If it was real, it would require it to be talked about in public in order to normalize the idea.

That is, if they ever wanted to use them openly.

I'm sure most of this sort of research is 'black' though, so to speak. Capabilities are probably not revealed truthfully either way.

Where is the "side effects include: anal bleeding, genital deformation, psychoyic tendencies ask your doctor if fucking up your body for murica is right for you" etc part of this infomercial.

I really see the future of warfare being remotely controlled soldiers. Just like we will control the skies with drones, if they need to go into a city they will use robots in place of troops. Eventually a squad will be in a control room outside the conflict area, each of them controlling their own combat human replacement robot. It will probably be built in a fashion so they can manipulate their surroundings. The robots will be able to safely assault buildings and take ground. They'll be able to pick up things and gather intelligence remotely with some high tech scanning systems. When the area is secured then humans will come in and clean up.

They are already experimenting with robots. I don't see why we can't have human controlled Terminators. There's just no reason to risk an actual life if a robot can do it better. I don't think humans will ever let the decision making process completely go to a computer, but there's no reason to not let them do the actual dirty work.

I just imagine some robotic machine that has incredible sensors on it that can effectively navigate a modern battlefield. It'll be able to detect motion, heat, sounds, and vibrations to a near perfect degree. A man in the shadows of a window could be detected. Gunshots could be instantly analysed to find the origin. Target acquisition and precision is crazy fast with computers instead of humans. I'd imagine securing the signal between operator and machine would be the biggest weak point for something like that. You could setup some automated action incase of a link disruption. It would have audio and voice analytics capabilities that could allow interaction with the population.

I think if they made it with arms similar to humans, they could do some sort of sleeve that the operator would wear in their Operations trailer. It would track his movements and have controls for different actions from the machine. Then he would use like a headset that let's him do things with the 360 degree vision it would have.

Eventually the vulnerable infantryman will be replaced by a near perfect robotic replacement and that shit will be scary as fuck.

Back