US Army: ‘Super Soldier’ Genetically Modified Humans Won’t Need Food, Sleep

mcveteran81

Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
Link Source : http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/us-army-super-soldier-genetically.html

Snippets from article : (TL /DR Disclaimer)

"The next frontier of genetic modification is not centered around a certain fruit or vegetable, but humans. More specifically, military personnel. Genetically modified humans is the next venture for biotechnology companies working with the United States military, with the admitted goal of producing a ‘super soldier’ that does not require food or sleep to perform Olympic-style physical feats.

The genetically modified humans, or ‘super soldiers’, will even be able to regrow limbs that were destroyed by enemy fire and live off of their fat stores for extreme lengths of time.

Backed by $2 billion a year in funding, the Pentagon’s Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) recently unleashed the news after years of secret experimentation and study. The organization did not say whether or not genetically modified humans currently exist to any extent; however, it is known based on previous reports that human chimeras have already been created outside of the public spotlight. Such scientific experiments have drawn fire from scientists and activists alike, who are demanding for laws to forbid the creation of ‘monsters’.

a functioning exoskeleton that enables soldiers to run much faster and handle heavy weights. This is but a step in the direct of full modification of the genetic coding of soldiers.

DARPA, of course, has earned the nickname of the ‘mad scientist’ wing of the military for its rampant experiments in modifying life and fusing biology and technology. In working with killer drones, DARPA earlier this year was developing research into contact lens-mounted displays that could transport information from drones into the eyeballs of soldiers. Furthermore, the agency is also developing helmets in which the soldiers could communicate ‘telepathically’ with the kill drones.

The announcement ties in with the 2045 project, which I’ve covered in the past. The project offers ‘immortality’ to the wealthy elite who financially back it, and touts artificial bodies and brains for humans to achieve ‘immortality’.

This entire system, of course, ties into a larger ‘singularity’ project as outlined by the creator of the 2045 plan and others like Ray Kurzweil. In a nutshell, ‘consciousness singularity’ can be defined by a merging of all ‘transhuman’ bodies into one ‘hive mind’ of sorts. Likely a massive super computer that has full control over the minds of those ‘hooked in’.

It truly sounds insane, yet it is plainly stated out in the open. A number of issues arise from this singularity plan (not to even mention the fact that ‘soldiers’ are slowly becoming more of DARPA creations than human), such as the serious threat to humanity’s very integrity. We’ve seen the many issues regarding traditional GMOs on public health and the environment, now what about human modification?"

Super-Soldiers-Of-The-Future-300x3001.jpg

Courtesy of Denver International Airport

denver+mural.jpg

Repent and be saved, the time is at hand....

It all makes sense now....

Revelation 9 : 6
"During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

We have had Rip Its for years, this is just now news?

Bullshit, all organic creatures need rest and food to function. Even machines require regular maintenance and energy source. Somebody's been playing too much HALO or Warhammer 40K.

Fine in theory, but I sincerely doubt the science exists at this stage to get anywhere near what they describe.

Sounds like your average Sherdogger. What's the issue?

That's beyond silly, the notion of any living thing that doesn't need food or sleep.

On this graphic on the biological side... Soldiers ALREADY consistently in theaters of operation go more than 40 hours without sleep, it's quite common actually.

Marines in the invasion of Iraq went without at least consistent rations for a long time as supply trucks were burned to the ground by Iraqis when their idiot commanders told them to leave the supply trucks instead of stopping for 30 minutes to change flat tires.

Hopefully it doesnt end up like that episode of the X-Files

Link Source Continued for Super Soldiers : http://www.activistpost.com/2015/10/darpa-genetically-modified-humans-for-a-super-soldier-army.html

"Smarter, sharper, more focused and more physically stronger than their enemy counterparts these soldiers will be capable of telepathy, run faster than Olympic champions, lift record-breaking weights through the development of exoskeletons, re-grow limbs lost in combat, possess a super-strong immune system, go for days and days without food or sleep…

Then there’s the emotional side. These soldiers will have the empathy genes deleted and show no mercy, while devoid of fear… Even more disturbingly, the “Human Assisted Neural Devices program” involving brain control allows the ‘joystick’ remote operation of soldiers from some far away control center."

The type of super human characteristics that have been developed (or are in the development stages) in the soldiers is indicated by funding allocations. For example, DARPA has handed out a $40 million grant to California and Pennsylvania Universities to develop memory-controlling implants.

It has also been revealed that DARPA awarded $9.9 million to the Institute for Preclinical Studies Texas A&M University to develop a means of surviving significant blood loss. This would overcome the normal difficulties in requiring life-saving medical treatment immediately after combat injury which is known to be difficult to give during the complications and dangers encountered on the battlefield.

Another characteristic in development is having the soldiers genetically modified to hibernate throughout winter. There is a gene in squirrels that produces an enzyme in the pancreas which enables this ability. This gene can be taken from the squirrel and inserted into solders…"

Revelation 13 : 4

They worshiped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they also worshiped the beast. "Who is as great as the beast?" they exclaimed. "Who is able to fight against him?"

We have had Rip Its for years, this is just now news?
Do they still have Hooah bars? I fucking loved the apple cinnamon ones.

Do they still have Hooah bars? I fucking loved the apple cinnamon ones.

I can't remember what name they use off the top of my head now, first strike I think, maybe still hooah, but they have them in some MREs now. I don't recall them having the tables in the DFAC like they used to. I also want to say they were Ranger bars or some shit at first. I think they have the looks and tastes like a turd Cliff bars to hand out now, or did. For all I know they get completely shit on in theater now.

Edited: those bars are the shit though, don't melt in a pocket, fill you more than a candy bar. They do get hard as fuck in cold

Back