Urijah Faber renews contract with the UFC and requests TJ Dillashaw next

If you're Faber and you wanna fight TJ due to past beef or to complete your resume or whatever, the best time to do it BY FAR will be when he returns.

He'll be rusty from a 2+ year layoff, he will probably be clean due to high scrutiny from USADA and Faber is only getting older whilst TJ isn't at that stage yet.

Now or never. WAR FABER. Smart figther good fighter brave fighter

He was dominant vs decent but not elite strikers imo. The UFC doesn't really have any top level strikers at 135, so people mistook him for elite. Hes good but not elite imo. Im the same size as him and come from a striking background. Not trying to sound cocky but I never thought he was that good. His best weapons are his kicks but they are slow and his footwork is a little weird. Compared to guys I used to spar, he looks slow and easy to counter. Just my opinion of course

I would also knock TJ out. Only you and I could though.

He was dominant vs decent but not elite strikers imo. The UFC doesn't really have any top level strikers at 135, so people mistook him for elite. Hes good but not elite imo. Im the same size as him and come from a striking background. Not trying to sound cocky but I never thought he was that good. His best weapons are his kicks but they are slow and his footwork is a little weird. Compared to guys I used to spar, he looks slow and easy to counter. Just my opinion of course

Cody or TJ are probably the best striker at 135 unless I'm missing someone, and TJ KO'd Cody twice. Surely his striking would be considered elite, especially if you stay within his own division (which makes sense for the argument).

Also If he's good enough for Lomachenko, he's good enough for me.

ohhhh yes!!!!! Imagine the build up and face offs!!! <{JustBleed}>

Sure why not? Dillashaws striking was pretty over rated for awhile. Hes good, but hes incredibly slow, has suspect defense and chin, and Faber does have power. I give Faber a punchers chance
Slow lmao.

Why would he request a TJ fight if TJ isn’t eligible for another whole year??
He watched Benjamin Button and is now confused about his aging process.
Still calls himself "California Kid" at 52.

Back