Urijah Faber renews contract with the UFC and requests TJ Dillashaw next

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

So Faber not retiring....

Not sure how realiable these reports are

Would that be the appropriate match to make upon dillashaw's return?

Are you interested in this fight? If not, then who should TJ fight?

Last edited:
Fuck yeah!

giphy.gif

I'd watch that. Faber probably gets torched though.

Sure why not? Dillashaws striking was pretty over rated for awhile. Hes good, but hes incredibly slow, has suspect defense and chin, and Faber does have power. I give Faber a punchers chance

Isn't Dillashaw suspended for a few years because he turned out to be a prolific cheater? Why would anyone want to fight him?

Sure why not? Dillashaws striking was pretty over rated for awhile. Hes good, but hes incredibly slow, has suspect defense and chin, and Faber does have power. I give Faber a punchers chance
Uhhhhh TJ was pretty dang good. I understand that PEDs played a role, but still. He was pretty dominant til he tried to go all division killer on FLW.

Why would he request a TJ fight if TJ isn’t eligible for another whole year??

Uhhhhh TJ was pretty dang good. I understand that PEDs played a role, but still. He was pretty dominant til he tried to go all division killer on FLW.

He was dominant vs decent but not elite strikers imo. The UFC doesn't really have any top level strikers at 135, so people mistook him for elite. Hes good but not elite imo. Im the same size as him and come from a striking background. Not trying to sound cocky but I never thought he was that good. His best weapons are his kicks but they are slow and his footwork is a little weird. Compared to guys I used to spar, he looks slow and easy to counter. Just my opinion of course

If they’re both game then it would be crazy not to book this fight. TJ should take it easy but it’ll be a big draw, not many fights interest me these days but I’d look forward to this.

only took him about 4 years to take Conors advice, if only he'd listened back then he couldve had another title shot

USada twisted his arm

The punishment would be more severe if he fought the bullshit claim

USADA forced him to cry to Chael and admit injecting too.

Poor TJ

Even with no "Extra supplements" and layoff......TJ will win......Faber has a punchers chance ....

I hope this fight does happen eventually, TJ deserves a chance to kick both of Faber's asses for all the smack he's talked about him.

Back