Urijah Faber renews contract with the UFC and requests TJ Dillashaw next

You realize Faber's tko over Simon was his first ever in the UFC right?

Faber's got that old man power now, you have to be 40+ to use it. Ask Hendo.

Nah, probably not lol. I hope so though. I would laugh for the next two years if he ended up KO'ing TJ.

Sure why not? Dillashaws striking was pretty over rated for awhile. Hes good, but hes incredibly slow, has suspect defense and chin, and Faber does have power. I give Faber a punchers chance

lol wut he has one loss at 125 from Triple C. At 135 his is the Goat they should match him up with Cruz for lineal 135 Goat

It was so dishonest of him to have those "retirement" fights in the past. Fans ripped off.

So they could fight maybe in one year? This feud has been going on for years now? Jesus Christ what a baby.
Yeah I dunno. Calling out a guy who can't fight bare minimum a year from now at 40 is a weird move. Hell even re-signing and still fighting is a weird move at this point.

Non juiced 2 year suspension TJ still has more tread on the tires than Faber. And this in no way should be considered super fight.

Sure why not? Dillashaws striking was pretty over rated for awhile. Hes good, but hes incredibly slow, has suspect defense and chin, and Faber does have power. I give Faber a punchers chance

dillashaws defense and movement are great compared to that 35 pound division!

I'm rooting for the 50 year old skateboarder for sure, I know he won't win against the Snake but I'm still rooting for him.

But I'm not betting on him.

Lol

giphy.gif

He was dominant vs decent but not elite strikers imo. The UFC doesn't really have any top level strikers at 135, so people mistook him for elite. Hes good but not elite imo. Im the same size as him and come from a striking background. Not trying to sound cocky but I never thought he was that good. His best weapons are his kicks but they are slow and his footwork is a little weird. Compared to guys I used to spar, he looks slow and easy to counter. Just my opinion of course
A surprsing amount of us actually train on here. Let's say you're right and you could beat the shit out of him in a kicboxing match, what about the other aspects? That's where the cheating ass hole gets elite status. Yes there are nobodies from thailand who could fuck him up easily standing, but under mma rules, absolutely not. Name me 10 guys you think could beat him. Not going to bat for him, just see why he's elite.

WAR THE CALI KID!!!

giphy.gif

Hope it's at LW.
TJ is looking a bit chubby these days.

Love Faber and having him around, why the hell not.

“Super fight” righttttt....

So Faber not retiring....

Not sure how realiable these reports are

Would that be the appropriate match to make upon dillashaw's return?

Are you interested in this fight? If not, then who should TJ fight?

Faber needs to beat him and then attack duane khabib style.

Back