Urijah Faber renews contract with the UFC and requests TJ Dillashaw next

Isn't Dillashaw suspended for a few years because he turned out to be a prolific cheater? Why would anyone want to fight him?
Most guys would probably like to fight him when he comes back. He's almost guaranteed to return clean. Faber and TJ also have some beef. Kinda been wanting to see them fight each other for a while now. With or without the beef.

"Superfight" between a drug cheat and a 40 year old, with no belt on the line.

lol.

Faber ain't dumb...he knows what will sell the tickets and give him the best shot at a headlining or co-headlining spot.

How is that a superfight tho? probably inside of TAM only, anyway...there is still another year for TJ's return, Faber's kids would have grown a beard by then.

Urijah sends him to ONE to fight DJ. MM sends him to the shadow realm

This fight actually makes since for both guys careers and the build up would be hilarious.

Faber is shot

I guess they actually don’t like each other which helps the promo

As much as I’d like to see Urijah tune TJ up...I don’t think he has enough in the tank to do so. TJ isn’t even eligible until January 19th of next year.

So they could fight maybe in one year? This feud has been going on for years now? Jesus Christ what a baby.

Fuck yeah!

giphy.gif
Nichoas Cages Eastern Bloc cousin

Sure why not? Dillashaws striking was pretty over rated for awhile. Hes good, but hes incredibly slow, has suspect defense and chin, and Faber does have power. I give Faber a punchers chance
You realize Faber's tko over Simon was his first ever in the UFC right?

Back