Urijah Faber calls exit of Team Alpha Male coach Duane Ludwig 'a breath of fresh air'

I don't think what Faber said is THAT deep into the situation, but he could have just left it at personal differences between Bang and the team. Perhaps some problems during the 169 camp.

its called bipolar. Used to be manic depressant. If you've ever watched a 2 minute video on bang you realize this fairly quick.

I was going to say it sounds like he is bipolar. I have no real evidence so I didn't.

Seemed fine to me. Didn't reveal anything personal, just said that Duane is a passionate guy and there was friction sometimes. Put a positive spin on something that people were largely viewing as a negative for the team (Bang leaving). He praised Bang's skills too. Pretty diplomatic answer if you ask me.

But this has never been mentioned before. Seems like a low blow from Urijah. Alpha Male is winning fights, spectacularly in some cases, duane is leaving, and now Urijah decides to say he was difficult at times.

it was pretty obvious Bang was there to train the TAM guys his Bang Muay Thai System to bring their striking game up a notch, and it worked. But it was clear Ludwig was looking towards post-tam with starting his own gym purely to teach his MT system.

sounds like Faber was getting a lil bum hurt that Ludwig's system was getting all the credit for the success TAM had there for a good stretch

Well, I hope so. I'm a fan, but don't want to see him taking more punishment.
Yeah his last four fights have all been tough. I don't really wanna see him take any more hits without at least finding new ways to defend himself as he "wakes up", beyond a high guard.

Kampmann seemingly has never won a first round in his life lol.

When they had to face serious strikers Team Alpha Male didnt look so Alpha.
Maybe they should have had more passion. Joe B and Faber and then this weekend
Renan is going to ruin absolutely ruin Dillyo.

I never liked Urijah but it seems like having Ludwig there helped all of them a lot

Seemed fine to me. Didn't reveal anything personal, just said that Duane is a passionate guy and there was friction sometimes. Put a positive spin on something that people were largely viewing as a negative for the team (Bang leaving). He praised Bang's skills too. Pretty diplomatic answer if you ask me.
I concur.

If you read the article he said there were difficulties and friction but didn't give the details, so he did reveal that there were problems but didn't say why. Not a smart thing to do and he should've kept quiet about it.

its called bipolar. Used to be manic depressant. If you've ever watched a 2 minute video on bang you realize this fairly quick.

I wonder if he showed up REEKING like weed too, lol.

"Bang, man... we love weed... you're tempting us with that smell. C'mon."

Duane should coach WMMA.

a_560x375.jpg

I never liked Urijah but it seems like having Ludwig there helped all of them a lot

I would actually venture a guess that most of team AM was getting sick and fucking tired of everyone constantly harping about Ludwig.

Duane is an interesting dude, to say the least lol... Enjoyed his appearance on JRE. He was pretty emotional, talking at like 200 word per minute, kept calling Joe "Mr. Rogan"...

Back