Rumored Updates On UFC 246 & UFC 247 - All Hinges on Conor McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

B49EDF88-DD61-4216-80F3-F57AFBECCD25.jpeg

Imagine announcing your return and then not signing the contract? Idk why it’s so impossible for this January fight to become a done deal. Can’t be an issue with money because he said he’d fight Edgar for free (donate purse to charity). If he doesn’t fight in January then I’ve lost all hope in a return

It's not a money issue, it's a height issue. Opponent must be a midget or he is going to keep his undefeated Twitter streak

Do you really believe that he would have fought Edgar for free..

{<jordan}

Come on, mate.

Come on Conor sign the damn contract and give us what we want!

McGregor vs. Siver 2

View attachment 680971

Imagine announcing your return and then not signing the contract? Idk why it’s so impossible for this January fight to become a done deal. Can’t be an issue with money because he said he’d fight Edgar for free (donate purse to charity). If he doesn’t fight in January then I’ve lost all hope in a return

Lol at believing he'd fight for free.

It's probably just the UFC doing terrible business again. Remember when his fight against Cerronce was sealed but then the UFC wanted to put him co-main event? Most likely that they have a crazy demand like that again for Conor.

Conor has been so humbling and so eager to fight again, it must be on the UFC!

Do you really believe that he would have fought Edgar for free..

{<jordan}

Come on, mate.

Lol at believing he'd fight for free.

Just taking his own word for it. He’s said many times he isn’t fighting for the money anymore, so theoretically there should be no hurdles involving money when it comes to signing the contract.

If he’s saying activity is so important then he just has to get in there and fight regardless of the circumstances

View attachment 680971

It's a money issue . When he said "Give my purse to charity" it's for the camera.
If he don't fight he will loose more fans.

The UFC can't pay him like before because he is not champion no title on the line. And he needs to show he can still fight.
If he beats Cowboy then The UFC will increase the purse close to what he thinks he deserves.

And most fans (me included) don't want that fight. He should fight Gaethje to show he is still the man he was before MayMac

It's probably just the UFC doing terrible business again. Remember when his fight against Cerronce was sealed but then the UFC wanted to put him co-main event? Most likely that they have a crazy demand like that again for Conor.

Conor has been so humbling and so eager to fight again, it must be on the UFC!
The guy knows his worth and wants to get paid.

For all the people on this forum who bitch about fighter pay and the UFC fucking top guys, then hate on a guy who knows his worth.

Doesn’t matter if this fight was Cerrone or Gatheje. It’s gonna be promoted as Conor’s redemption fight and casuals are gonna buy it up. Conor knows it’s gonna be a massive card so he wants to maximize his profit.

The guy said it since day one. Get in, get rich, get out.

Btw the sport finally had a top fighter that could sell a fight and gave us exciting fights win or lose and still gets endless hate. But then you guys bitch about boring fighters like Usman. Can’t win with the shertards

Last edited:
Just taking his own word for it. He’s said many times he isn’t fighting for the money anymore, so theoretically there should be no hurdles involving money when it comes to signing the contract.

If he’s saying activity is so important then he just has to get in there and fight regardless of the circumstances

Lol its always about money. They should figure it out. He's already started camp. The UFC knows hes still a big draw. They just have to figure out how much hes worth to them. Especially since ppv points mean less money than they used to.

Conor wanted shares in the company
And rightfully so, let's be honest: Conor truly made MMA going mainstream. He did everything people said would be impossible. Now he's back to to the impossible again. Support him!

Anything McGregor does is centred around making money or PR. I don't blame him for that mentality..

In regards to what is holding the fight up, I suspect the UFC aren't prepared to pay him what they have in the past.. with the ESPN deal, PPV numbers are a afterthought. They don't really need to rely on a big PPV star like McGregor, anymore..

conman will say anything to stay relevant. he lies to fans all the time.

"this just in. the card will be a pay per view" ---- yeah no shit Ariel lmao

Him not fighting for money or needing money wouldn't change his desire to decide what to do with his share of the revenues. Or take a smaller share of those revenues.

I assume that's what "get out the checkbook and donate to my charity" means.

The guy knows his worth and wants to get paid.

For all the people on this forum who bitch about fighter pay and the UFC fucking top guys, then hate on a guy who knows his worth.

Doesn’t matter if this fight was Cerrone or Gatheje. It’s gonna be promoted as Conor’s redemption fight and casuals are gonna buy it up. Conor knows it’s gonna be a massive card so he wants to maximize his profit.

The guy said it since day one. Get in, get rich, get out.

Btw the sport finally had a top fighter that could sell a fight and gave us exciting fights win or lose and still gets endless hate. But then you guys bitch about boring fighters like Usman. Can’t win with the shertards

If he wasn't a absolute POS, maybe he wouldn't receive endless hate..
Ever think of that.?

;)

Back