Rumored Updates On UFC 246 & UFC 247 - All Hinges on Conor McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
What? Can anybody explain this to me? How can it be unclear if a card is 246 or 247? Are they thinking about scrapping the January 18th PPV?

What? Can anybody explain this to me? How can it be unclear if a card is 246 or 247? Are they thinking about scrapping the January 18th PPV?

That's exactly it I think. If Conor doesn't fight in January then it becomes a ESPN show or they may not doing anything and 246 is in Feb. If he does then we got 246 in Jan and 247 in Feb.

no, he won't fight for free, but i also don't think the issue is money...

It's either the opponent, or, more likely for me, the multiple rape investigations.

we are 8 weeks away from a fight everybody supposedly want and... nothing...
fishy
When you have shills like Okamoto confidently ask Dana about the rapes, maybe the UFC isn't prepared for the bad PR...

can't scrape something that doesn't exist!

that date was "talked about" per Dana, and a locked deal per McRapist (who had to annonce something big the week of the 2nd rape allegation for PR).

Now we know nothing is signed, let alone announced, 8 weeks out from that date.

90-10 it doesn't happen

That's exactly it I think. If Conor doesn't fight in January then it becomes a ESPN show or they may not doing anything and 246 is in Feb. If he does then we got 246 in Jan and 247 in Feb.
If i had to guess, if Conor falls out then the original rumoured rematch between Pettis and Cowboy will become a fight night headliner.

Hard to remain motivated when you are a multi millionaire.
I don't disagree. I think it would be great if we could see prime, motivated Conor return. That was an exciting time in the sport.

If it’s not announced by the end ofnext week it’s pretty much dead imo

Do you really believe that he would have fought Edgar for free..

{<jordan}

Come on, mate.
Your replying to one of Conors biggest fans, they will believe anything from the Balloon foot to Conor's family being held hostage prior to the Khabib fight.

And rightfully so, let's be honest: Conor truly made MMA going mainstream. He did everything people said would be impossible. Now he's back to to the impossible again. Support him!
Lol, Forrest Griffin deserves more of a share in the UFC than Conor. Conor will never get a slice of the pie no matter how much he begs, you really think Dana and Co wants someone who should be an ambassador role model in the form of a Conor? With the shit he's been pulling the pas few years?

This is all smoking mirrors , conrade is retired; he don't want no smoke after khabib put the fear of Allah in him with that beating.

<DontBelieve1>

Give me a break. He had a massive hate train before he was even FW champ, long before the stupid decisions he made.

I get he's a dick head but get over it. We watch a sport where two people are locked in a cage and try to knock each other out and break each other's bones.

He sells a fight and puts on great performances win or lose. You haters act like he's never accomplished anything in the sport and every win of his is a what if.

Name another fighter who had the balls to risk a title shot on stepping up two weight classes short notice to save a card. I'll be waiting.
Anderson Silva vs DC, after Bones popped for steroids.

Back