Rumored Updates On UFC 246 & UFC 247 - All Hinges on Conor McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I was happy to see this fight 2 years ago but now I want to see conor fight a contender.

Hernandez is avearge fighter nothing more . al is overrated he only beat lee in top 10

Well beating Kevin Lee is a dam good win, Lee is a top level fighter. Hernandez is also a talented fighter. But fact of the matter is those two guys are in that position and Cowboy beat up both of them. There is no argument here.

Very true!
People defending Cowboy and Edgar don't realize they're both old as fuck and have seen much better days, not to mention Edgar is a natural BW.

Both pathetic callouts from Conor.

Well beating Kevin Lee is a dam good win, Lee is a top level fighter. Hernandez is also a talented fighter. But fact of the matter is those two guys are in that position and Cowboy beat up both of them. There is no argument here.
he beat him in close decision not like he domanite the fight or something like that then he lost to dan hooker
he is not that good people think he is good fighter beacause he goes to decision with khabob
Hernandez is far from talented he even lost his last fight but gifted ahome town decision

Just taking his own word for it. He’s said many times he isn’t fighting for the money anymore, so theoretically there should be no hurdles involving money when it comes to signing the contract.

If he’s saying activity is so important then he just has to get in there and fight regardless of the circumstances
Sure, If he wasnt fighting for money he wouldnt try to chase the biggest money fights possible. He could fight whatever contender Gaethje/Tony etc. Dude is after the money fights still.

Easiest and most money generating fights. Hes not retarded like yourself.

Damn low iq fanboy believes that a guy who created the money fights era dont want money anymore.

The only reason he wants to fight Khabib is cause that fight was a blockbuster. He wants the easiest way (Frankie) into that blockbuster fight 2.0.

He knows he would lose but he would make a ton in the process just like he did vs Floyd.

You said the same thing before the Khabib fight, no?

Conor is just being a diva.

He will fight again.
I figured he'd return after the whole UFC 223 debacle but now with all these allegations against him and Dana throwing an arm around Khabib saying he's in charge, it makes me think Conor is done. I suppose he could come back next year but I highly doubt it will be near January. I've been wrong before though, so we will have to wait and see.

If he's fighting cowboy then he might as well stay retired it's a joke that shows he is done with serious fighting. This is a sparring session between two journeymen at this point.

People only crying about the cerrone match up because they wanna see Conor get beat up and they know cerrone isn’t the man to do it

People defending Cowboy and Edgar don't realize they're both old as fuck and have seen much better days, not to mention Edgar is a natural BW.

Both pathetic callouts from Conor.

Once again....fact of the matter is that Cowboy has beaten two very good fighters and dominated them this year. One of them being a much younger one than him. You can talk about age all you want, performance is what counts. When he's beating top 10 level fighters and being dominant that is all that matters.

he beat him in close decision not like he domanite the fight or something like that then he lost to dan hooker
he is not that good people think he is good fighter beacause he goes to decision with khabob
Hernandez is far from talented he even lost his last fight but gifted ahome town decision

Regardless of...for the third time, he beat two guys who are ranked fighters one of whom has some impressive wins. Close decision or not makes no difference, Al Iquinta beat Kevin Lee who is without question a top fighter. Not to mention, Al also beat Jorge Masvidal who's another impressive win. Close fight or not, doesn't matter cause Al got the W. Alex Hernandez IS a talented fighter, you don't perform the way he does vs guys like Dariush and Trinaldo without talent. And NO...he won his last fight by UD lol, are we just making up our own results now??

I can go through the top 15 at LW and make criticisms of everyone and diminish their ranking and skills. What you're doing is just making up your own narrative to try and force your opinion. But once again...facts are that Cowboy beat two very good fighters, both ranked this year and he's still got what it takes to compete at that level. And he's only lost to two of the best outside the champ.

Come on Conor sign the damn contract and give us what we want!

McGregor vs. Siver 2

*insert rogan soundbite about how dennis siver is a FUCKING MONSTER who is TOO BIG FOR THE WEIGHT CLASS and has CYANIDE AND ANTHRAX IN BOTH HANDS*

Maybe he doesn't want to do the whole promotional circus the UFC puts him through everytime he fights. I think he's complained about this in the past. Dana probably wants to book him for three solid weeks of tv and radio appearances.
Those promo tours are literally the reason he went from fighting Brimage on the prelims to fighting Brandao to headline a fight night card just two fights later. His success has been at least as much because of his charisma and quick tongue as it has his fighting skills.

Refusing to do promotion after losing two title and tapping out to Khabib would not be a good career move, assuming he actually does want to fight still

Regardless of...for the third time, he beat two guys who are ranked fighters one of whom has some impressive wins. Close decision or not makes no difference, Al Iquinta beat Kevin Lee who is without question a top fighter. Not to mention, Al also beat Jorge Masvidal who's another impressive win. Close fight or not, doesn't matter cause Al got the W. Alex Hernandez IS a talented fighter, you don't perform the way he does vs guys like Dariush and Trinaldo without talent. And NO...he won his last fight by UD lol, are we just making up our own results now??

I can go through the top 15 at LW and make criticisms of everyone and diminish their ranking and skills. What you're doing is just making up your own narrative to try and force your opinion. But once again...facts are that Cowboy beat two very good fighters, both ranked this year and he's still got what it takes to compete at that level. And he's only lost to two of the best outside the champ.
This.

Losing to Tony Ferguson isn't something to be ashamed of. His current LW run is the second best of all time - behind Khabib

I was happy to see this fight 2 years ago but now I want to see conor fight a contender.
Same. Besides, Conor vs. Gaethje would be just as fun (if not more) and give us a clear #1 contender after Ferguson's title shot. Though I see why Conor wouldn't want to fight "patient" Gaethje.

I just hope he is serious, would love to see him be active this year and actually try to earn the rematch.

Back