Media Update: Conor’s first pitch and sings Take me out to the ball game. ///Fail///

I don't believe in all the Secret crap, I always thought that was ridiculous when he brought that up

He is just not disciplined anymore, I don't know what he does in his day to day life, but a picture is worth a thousand words, and he posts them to IG all the time. I can see when someone is living a healthy lifestyle and when they aren't... he is not. Face is swollen and puffy all the time, he even posted a picture with remnants of coke all of the table recently lol

My dude, there are lots of amazing things in life when it comes to meditation, visualization and even chakras. I mean your username does not compute with your outlook. Expand your mind to other possibilities.

That being said, everything you wrote is correct in regards to lifestyle but believing in the higher power, meditation and a life of silence and quietness does guide a person to higher levels of concentration and learning. A great man once said "Silence is the foundation for creativity"

A coked up lifestyle is the opposite and leads to self destruction.

200.gif

Even Mariah in fuck me pumps throwing like a girl got it going in the correct direction

lol, that was hilarious. i was a pitcher for my high school, so i have way more experience. i just can't believe how far off he was. i think nerves, and wanting to throw a fast pitch, both combined in making that a disaster.

D level manlet of an athlete. Pre teen girls soft ball throws better.

i'm shocked that professional athletes can't even throw a fucking ball straight. i'm not asking them to throw a laser pitch into the glove, but god damn get the ball AT LEAST NEAR THE DUDE.

there's literally millions of KIDS who could throw the ball at least AT the dude.

I had a solid pitch in school but after a long time away from it you get surprisingly rusty, but it's also like riding a bike, practice for an hour before publicly failing and you'll do fine. Man never through a ball as a kid.

It boggles my mind how so many grown men whether it be pro athlete, celebrity or your average Joe simply cannot throw a ball. I’ve never played a competitive game of baseball in my life, I don’t even like the sport, but it’s literally the simplest athletic maneuver you can do, it isn’t hard at all. Im not looking for a Rogers Clemons fastball, but come on at least put it within catching range.

For what it’s worth, 50 cents pitch was worse.

Op add the close up on Patrick Wisdom. If you ain’t thrown from a mound don’t go to the mound. Just tuck your tail and throw from the front of the mound. It’s ain’t ez. So funny pitchingninja posted that to Twitter

My dude, there are lots of amazing things in life when it comes to meditation, visualization and even chakras. I mean your username does not compute with your outlook. Expand your mind to other possibilities.

That being said, everything you wrote is correct in regards to lifestyle but believing in the higher power, meditation and a life of silence and quietness does guide a person to higher levels of concentration and learning. A great man once said "Silence is the foundation for creativity"

A coked up lifestyle is the opposite and leads to self destruction.
Meditation, and visualization can be great for your own mind, but you can't imagine things into existence like the Secret and many other types of scam self help things claim

Look up the guy who wrote the Secret lol

Edit: I was thinking the author of the secret was someone else my bad

It boggles my mind how so many grown men whether it be pro athlete, celebrity or your average Joe simply cannot throw a ball. I’ve never played a competitive game of baseball in my life, I don’t even like the sport, but it’s literally the simplest athletic maneuver you can do, it isn’t hard at all. Im not looking for a Rogers Clemons fastball, but come on at least put it within catching range.

For what it’s worth, 50 cents pitch was worse.
One would think that watching athletes suck at it might tell you that it isn’t as easy as you think. Especially throwing while falling down from a mound. If throwing was as easy as you think there would be very little money made at some carnival games and lots of dudes with chicks holding giant bears.

I just saw that. Painful. I did laugh a lot, so it’s okay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back