Media Update: Conor’s first pitch and sings Take me out to the ball game. ///Fail///

That was such an arm flail.
I just practised in my room... it ain't that hard... to aim + follow through. Wtf was that spaghetti arm.

Is he really left handed? Seems like Conor is faking it.
Nobody can be that horrible at throwing a football and baseball.

To be fair.... baseball / soft ball isn't really a thing in Ireland, nor is American football. Other than throwing darts in a pub he's probably hardly ever thrown a ball in his life.

i bet he's thrown a lot of rocks in his life though. and from the looks of it, hit not a single person he was aiming for.

In this thread : you need to have played baseball to be able to throw a ball..
Nobody outside of US have ever thrown a ball before.

For all the people saying ‘they don’t play baseball in Europe’ we still throw shit FFS!

Yeah.. its throwing a ball, not rocket science.
I dont think there is a single kid who has not played catch with a tennis ball and a few friends.
Or when alone waiting for the friends throw tennis balls against walls.
At least before iPads and angry birds that is.

In this thread : you need to have played baseball to be able to throw a ball..
Nobody outside of US have ever thrown a ball before.

yeah exactly! people saying "to be fair they don't play baseball in Ireland" oh yea? do they throw rocks in Ireland? do they throw snowballs? bricks? or play cricket?

it's amazing how dumb people are. people are acting like you need years of preparation to THROW A BALL STRAIGHT. imagine how long it takes these humans to walk and talk at the same time if throwing a ball needs a lifetime commitment of playing baseball in order to do properly.
<36>

It's crazy how everything used to work out for Conor as if he was the luckiest dude ever, now everything is flipped lol

1kDf.gif
That's what happens when you sell your soul to the devil. At some point, the devil must have something back.

That was such an arm flail.
I just practised in my room... it ain't that hard... to aim + follow through. Wtf was that spaghetti arm.
Are you throwing as hard as you can from 60’6” away and 10” higher with a drop off?

Back