Media Update: Conor’s first pitch and sings Take me out to the ball game. ///Fail///

Even the mascot couldn't believe that shit.

E_2P0A7VkAI6p0u

What the fuck was that? Black beast was worse recently.

Why don't these guys practice just a few times before attempting to do this?
I’ve never thrown a baseball really but man I imagine if you don’t try to throw it like a MLB Pro… average Joe could likely overhand toss it to the catcher aka getting the job done.

He probably gassed after that.

He should learn a few things from big sexy bartolo colon.

The first pitch at a baseball game has been low hanging fruit for celebrities who want to go "viral" for a while now.

It's crazy how everything used to work out for Conor as if he was the luckiest dude ever, now everything is flipped lol

1kDf.gif
That was a terrible shot and looks to be from about the free throw line lol, the camera man is even squatting down behind him to make it appear like the shot is from further away. Pathetic lmao. You stop jumping to make free throws at about 10 years old.

In Conor's defense, that could very well have been the first baseball he's thrown. Not exactly a popular sport in Ireland.

Definitely not a strike (much less significant) and probably a balk in there somewhere.

It's crazy how everything used to work out for Conor as if he was the luckiest dude ever, now everything is flipped lol

1kDf.gif

Stopped doing taekwondo and now he does not have the Korean arts in his arsenal. The ability to jump, spin and be athletic and dynamic is birthed from the ancient Korean art of Takkeyon, it was further enhanced when it got mixed with karate and kung fu which gave birth to Tang Soo Do. Afterwards it was renamed Taek Won Do in which the art remained the same and Chuck Norris became a legend because of Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do and Conor was on his way until he stopped.

1kDf.gif
Probably stopped doing the stuff he originally did getting to the top. I think Khabib said something about he started thinking it just was him responsible for everything that he accomplished and it was something bigger punishing him. Forgot the exact words he said, but it was something similar to that. Before Conor was a lot more spiritual and seemed like he believed in a higher power as to why everything was going good for him. As he got it, that went away and he became the only reason for his success, and that's when it started going downhill for him. He used to talk about the Secret and putting things out into the universe, and that all seemed to stop once he made it. So whatever magic or beliefs that may have been working in his favor before stopped once he shifted his mindset. His good luck seemed to turn to bad luck for the most part. But that could also be karma for his actions during that time as well.

Stopped doing taekwondo and now he does not have the Korean arts in his arsenal. The ability to jump, spin and be athletic and dynamic is birthed from the ancient Korean art of Takkeyon, it was further enhanced when it got mixed with karate and kung fu which gave birth to Tang Soo Do. Afterwards it was renamed Taek Won Do in which the art remained the same and Chuck Norris became a legend because of Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do and Conor was on his way until he stopped.
I wonder when Baseball players will realize that TKD is the missing piece of their training regimen

That is literally one of the worst pitches I have ever seen.

It's hard to fathom an elite athlete can't throw a fucking baseball makes me question hand eye coordination and everything lol

Probably stopped doing the stuff he originally did getting to the top. I think Khabib said something about he started thinking it just was him responsible for everything that he accomplished and it was something bigger punishing him. Forgot the exact words he said, but it was something similar to that. Before Conor was a lot more spiritual and seemed like he believed in a higher power as to why everything was going good for him. As he got it, that went away and he became the only reason for his success, and that's when it started going downhill for him. He used to talk about the Secret and putting things out into the universe, and that all seemed to stop once he made it. So whatever magic or beliefs that may have been working in his favor before stopped once he shifted his mindset. His good luck seemed to turn to bad luck for the most part. But that could also be karma for his actions during that time as well.
I don't believe in all the Secret crap, I always thought that was ridiculous when he brought that up

He is just not disciplined anymore, I don't know what he does in his day to day life, but a picture is worth a thousand words, and he posts them to IG all the time. I can see when someone is living a healthy lifestyle and when they aren't... he is not. Face is swollen and puffy all the time, he even posted a picture with remnants of coke all of the table recently lol

Wtf, your average ball sport varsity high school athlete could get the ball within a 8 ft radius of the catcher... that was beyond shameful.

Back