Media Update: Conor’s first pitch and sings Take me out to the ball game. ///Fail///

There is no way an athlete can throw that bad, heck even as a kid at school me and my buddies threw better when were playing in the yard and must of us were throwing for the 1st time.
Yeah but there is always that one kid that “throws like a girl” lol

He sings better than a drunk Harry. I know it’s blasphemous. Go Cards.

Anyone know why he looks so puffy.?It’s like his cranium and cervix grew.

holy shit his version of take me out had me laughing out loud

I’ll give Conor a pass…

It’d be like me kicking a soccer ball into a goal…
Dude is from Ireland, baseball don’t mean nothin’ over there…

Lmfao hahahahahahahaha

I’ve always thought Combat Sports required much more hand-eye-coordination, reflexes, accuracy and body mechanics compared to Ball Sports.
Apparently I don’t know Jack shit.

That was hilarious how do you throw a ball so off of where you are aiming?
I know he’s European but that’s not enough of an excuse.

I don't believe in all the Secret crap, I always thought that was ridiculous when he brought that up

He is just not disciplined anymore, I don't know what he does in his day to day life, but a picture is worth a thousand words, and he posts them to IG all the time. I can see when someone is living a healthy lifestyle and when they aren't... he is not. Face is swollen and puffy all the time, he even posted a picture with remnants of coke all of the table recently lol
The thing is it isn't just about the secret, I think it's more of the energy he puts out. Before he believed things would work out for him so he had more confidence in himself and the outcomes. If you look at him before he had zero doubt in himself. That was all gone after the Floyd fight, well it started at the Diaz fight but since he won the rematch he got confidence again but lost it completely after Floyd. When he came back to fight Khabib he was a shell of himself that's why his press conference was a completely different version of Conor. He wasn't the confident version of himself anymore. It isn't so much about the Secret, it's more about his mindset during that time. He made himself believe in the outcome and his abilities. It's the energy he put out, it's not really about the secret. Later on his career he forgot about the mindset that got him there. He started training/fighting differently. Compare the Conor that fought Aldo to the version that fought Khabib. That's the easiest way to see the difference in him. It's not just the training/discipline, it's also his mindset that changed.

I’m more embarrassed for him now then I was from any of the Dustin fights.

The thing is it isn't just about the secret, I think it's more of the energy he puts out. Before he believed things would work out for him so he had more confidence in himself and the outcomes. If you look at him before he had zero doubt in himself. That was all gone after the Floyd fight, well it started at the Diaz fight but since he won the rematch he got confidence again but lost it completely after Floyd. When he came back to fight Khabib he was a shell of himself that's why his press conference was a completely different version of Conor. He wasn't the confident version of himself anymore. It isn't so much about the Secret, it's more about his mindset during that time. He made himself believe in the outcome and his abilities. It's the energy he put out, it's not really about the secret. Later on his career he forgot about the mindset that got him there. He started training/fighting differently. Compare the Conor that fought Aldo to the version that fought Khabib. That's the easiest way to see the difference in him. It's not just the training/discipline, it's also his mindset that changed.
The mindset comes from the training/discipline

What happened to precision beats power and timing beats speed??

I’ll give Conor a pass…

It’d be like me kicking a soccer ball into a goal…
Dude is from Ireland, baseball don’t mean nothin’ over there…
You never throw a rock or a ball? It's really not hard and it doesn't really matter where you live. Ofcourse anybody can have a bad day but it's funny to see a proffesional athlete throwing like that.

You never throw a rock or a ball? It's really not hard and it doesn't really matter where you live. Ofcourse anybody can have a bad day but it's funny to see a proffesional athlete throwing like that.

He’s throwing a baseball from the mound, as an American, sure, it’s pathetic, but for someone from Ireland, it’s understandable. I’ve kicked a can before, that don’t mean I can kick a soccer ball with any accuracy, particularly at a distance.

i'm shocked that professional athletes can't even throw a fucking ball straight. i'm not asking them to throw a laser pitch into the glove, but god damn get the ball AT LEAST NEAR THE DUDE.

there's literally millions of KIDS who could throw the ball at least AT the dude.

One of the most highest paid “elite” athletes in the entire world cant even throw a ball AT LEAST NEAR A DUDE

<Kpop01>

not great at basketball, baseball, or football. If he can't kick soccer, um football, I'd be more worried.

Even the mascot couldn't believe that shit.

E_2P0A7VkAI6p0u
Nice. Shoulda charged the mound! Also nice new av blurp :D
I was thinking the same thing. It really is strange.
He pissed "them" off and "they" revoked or limited his clear pills from the Limitless movie/show obvi

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back