Media Update: Conor’s first pitch and sings Take me out to the ball game. ///Fail///

It's crazy how everything used to work out for Conor as if he was the luckiest dude ever, now everything is flipped lol

1kDf.gif
to be fair people play basketball in school in ireland. nobody even watches baseball here let alone plays it

Meditation, and visualization can be great for your own mind, but you can't imagine things into existence like the Secret and many other types of scam self help things claim

Look up the guy who wrote the Secret lol

Edit: I was thinking the author of the secret was someone else my bad

Oh I agree, the secret is bullshit. I actually don't like all the new age crap. But I do believe that there is a system of spirit energy that needs to be checked and accounted for. I am big in to yoga and chakra is part of it. This doesn't mean you get your desires and wishes be granted. What it does is, it allows you to operate at the best of your ability by being grounded.

That being said, the best of your ability is something that depends on the individual. Before yoga, I had all kinds of anxiety and intrusive thinking that did not allow me to operate in a productive manner. With meditation, I can learn, recovery from physical exertion to an extent and enjoy better digestion to an extent. It is not a magical spell that lets everything be perfect but it does allow life to not be overwhelming as it would be if someone is under a panic attack.

But who knows, maybe because I am a head case, the power of chakra, meditation and mantra took me to a modest level. Perhaps someone else with a better starting point can climb to a greater level of human capabilities.

Oh I agree, the secret is bullshit. I actually don't like all the new age crap. But I do believe that there is a system of spirit energy that needs to be checked and accounted for. I am big in to yoga and chakra is part of it. This doesn't mean you get your desires and wishes be granted. What it does is, it allows you to operate at the best of your ability by being grounded.

That being said, the best of your ability is something that depends on the individual. Before yoga, I had all kinds of anxiety and intrusive thinking that did not allow me to operate in a productive manner. With meditation, I can learn, recovery from physical exertion to an extent and enjoy better digestion to an extent. It is not a magical spell that lets everything be perfect but it does allow life to not be overwhelming as it would be if someone is under a panic attack.

But who knows, maybe because I am a head case, the power of chakra, meditation and mantra took me to a modest level. Perhaps someone else with a better starting point can climb to a greater level of human capabilities.
I don't know about the chakra part, but the other stuff is great

I think Conor is more of the visualize driving a Lambo and hoping it comes true kinda guy though lol

I'm always amazed how supposedly top tier athletes cannot execute the basics of other sports. One of the worst throws I've ever seen. Fucking hilarious & embarrassing.

Maybe that old man from the bar was sitting in the 7th row and he wanted one more cheap shot?

Conor is just fighter. He has only trained his body in martials arts. That is pretty awesome you ask me. He not a weapons expert so has never trained at throwing objects like balls or knives. He has ONLY trained punches and kicks. That is a true fighter.

Conor wasn’t motivated enough during the first pitch. Give him a mulligan!

Only an idiot would believe that was unintentional.

Obvious stupid clout grab.

No one sucks that bad at throwing a ball.

No offence anyone who bit.
Lol. Sometimes people just fucking suck at something. Not everything is a conspiracy theory or super calculated move in a game of 4D chess.

A punch, a dolly, a baseball. Two of these things Conor can throw accurately

Much funnier that he wears a suit everywhere he goes, when we all know he grew up passing out drunk next to trash dumpsters.

#GetReal

Woodley and McGregor should do a rap battle, they are pretty even. America's talent vs Irelands talent.

Only an idiot would believe that was unintentional.

Obvious stupid clout grab.

No one sucks that bad at throwing a ball.

No offence anyone who bit.
There is no way an athlete can throw that bad, heck even as a kid at school me and my buddies threw better when were playing in the yard and must of us were throwing for the 1st time.

Back