Media UPDATE: Chris Weidman can now walk on crutches, 3 weeks after his leg break

Tough dude. I watched an interview of him recently and he was saying he has had like 21 surgeries in his life which includes 10 knee surgeries. As someone that has had 3 knee surgeries myself, 10 knee surgeries and still being at the athletic level he was at before the leg break blows my mind.

He'd just tell him to take a bunch of PEDs, but Chris isn't about that life

we'll never know but im sure he had to of applied for emergency TUE.

you telling me he went without anything at all during surgery ?

doubt it

Well he is probably rushing this and pushing this stuff out to seem cool and like it was no big deal. He should take the time to heal and make sure things are going well instead of trying to be superman on social media.

He released a video with unseen footages a few days back.

And Weidman lost every fight up untill he broke his leg.

Things aren't gonna get better with a bum leg now on top of everything else in his body that's wrecked.

He just beat Omari recently, so that is false.

lol at these gimmick names companies use to make their products sound more advanced

There's nothing "anti gravity" about that

You would accept being cripple for the rest of your life instend of taking PEDs that would heal your body?
It's not like those are the two options lol, it's possible to heal without PEDs

Anyway I don't blame Anderson really, but it's a gray area when you're still competing in MMA, idk if its ethical or not

And Anderson beat Brunson after he broke his leg, so you were false. Sit back down.

Anderson lost the Brunson fight, that was a robbery to anyone who doesn't have a limp dick.

Nice try.

Anderson lost the Brunson fight, that was a robbery to anyone who doesn't have a limp dick.

Nice try.

Check the record, pea-brain. It's a win. You're factually wrong and your whole point and existence on this site is an embarrassment.

Furthermore Anderson was competitive in nearly all of those fights in his 40s, both against MW and LHW champions. Weidman was on the receiving end of many of the most brutal beatdowns and knockouts in MMA history all in his prime years.

Nice try.

Check the record, pea-brain. It's a win. You're factually wrong and your whole point and existence on this site is an embarrassment.

Furthermore Anderson was competitive in nearly all of those fights in his 40s, both against MW and LHW champions. Weidman was on the receiving end of many of the most brutal beatdowns and knockouts in MMA history all in his prime years.

Nice try.

No amount of crying will change the fact that Anderson got a gift, while Wediman won his fight on his own accord.

Anderson has not won a single fight legitimately ever since USADA was announced. Pathetic.

No amount of crying will change the fact that Anderson got a gift, while Wediman won his fight on his own accord.

Anderson has not won a single fight legitimately ever since USADA was announced. Pathetic.

Actually no amount of crying will change the record books. The fact of the matter is that an old broken legged Silva in his 40s was more competitive against better competition than Chris Weidman was in his prime years.

And all of that after USADA was announced. Pathetic.

100 years from now Anderson Silva will still be the MW GOAT while Weidman won't even be top 15. He'll be known as the guy who could only beat old washed up Brazilians before USADA was announced. And even that didn't last as old Jacare put an end to his biggest claim to fame.

Quit while you're not ahead, clown.

Actually no amount of crying will change the record books. The fact of the matter is that an old broken legged Silva in his 40s was more competitive against better competition than Chris Weidman was in his prime years.

And all of that after USADA was announced. Pathetic.

100 years from now Anderson Silva will still be the MW GOAT while Weidman won't even be top 15. He'll be known as the guy who could only beat old washed up Brazilians before USADA was announced. And even that didn't last as old Jacare put an end to his biggest claim to fame.

Quit while you're not ahead, clown.

Wow, what a nice paragraph to avoid admitting Anderoid has not legitimately won a single fight since he couldn't freely roid lmao.

Anderson flushed his legacy down the toilet with his failed steroid tests. I am sorry that hurts you.

Chris also owns Anderson's soul. Beat the shit out of him.

Wow, what a nice paragraph to avoid admitting Anderoid has not legitimately won a single fight since he couldn't freely roid lmao.

Anderson flushed his legacy down the toilet with his failed steroid tests. I am sorry that hurts you.

Chris also owns Anderson's soul. Beat the shit out of him.

I know you're slow and inbred but I don't mind repeating myself to someone who has the damaged brain of Weidman without having cage fighters beat on it for years. Anderson has won since USADA and completely outperformed Weidman in his 40s with a metal rod in his leg.

Even Anderson's losses(competitive against MW champ Izzy & hurting the LHW champ DC) were better than Weidman's 2 wins. He has fought honorably as an old man.

Chris has only displayed the worst fight IQ ever in MMA. Chris fights like you performed in high school.

I have been thoroughly enjoying Weidman's karma-rehab so far, I know you're keeping an eye on all of my Weidman threads. That just makes it even better for me, kid. Keep suffering, like your idol. Cry yourself to sleep from pain just like him.

I know you're slow and inbred but I don't mind repeating myself to someone who has the damaged brain of Weidman without having cage fighters beat on it for years. Anderson has won since USADA and completely outperformed Weidman in his 40s with a metal rod in his leg.

Even Anderson's losses(competitive against MW champ Izzy & hurting the LHW champ DC) were better than Weidman's 2 wins. He has fought honorably as an old man.

Chris has only displayed the worst fight IQ ever in MMA. Chris fights like you performed in high school.

I have been thoroughly enjoying Weidman's karma-rehab so far, I know you're keeping an eye on all of my Weidman threads. That just makes it even better for me, kid. Keep suffering, like your idol. Cry yourself to sleep from pain just like him.

Lmao. I love how triggered you are by facts. I'm not even a big Weidman fan, hilarious seeing you Canderoid fans still holding a grudge this long. You morons know shitting on Weidman makes Anderson look worse right?

Blah blah blah more competitive blah blah blah. I don't give a shit. Never adressed that, irrelevant.

Chris has won fights since USADA and his leg break, Anderoid has not.

Good to show everyone you are the kind of cunt Anderson fan who thinks Chris got what he deserved. Dumbest fanbase bar none.

Logic vs Anderson fans:
tenor.gif

Lmao @ Chris drubbing Anderson's head off the floor like USADA drubbed Anderson's legacy.

Back