Ukraine far right got destroyed in the election

Let's go back to that irony thing.

You can't help making an idiot out of yourself. As an aside, your writing style is a highly amusing blend of recent graduate and the RT work experience kid.

I made a joke to convey a point, that you're misrepresenting the rebels in the East as bandits instead of patriots.

I was not trivializing the situation in Ukraine like you, Shephard, and WarSerra, making light of an actual casualty-rate that's increasing.

And there is truth to the allegation that the government in Kiev feeds lies, propaganda, and misrepresentations of the course of events in Ukraine.

Many citizens in Russia are truly concerned for the fate of a nation that shares many common experiences with them.

I made a joke to convey a point, that you're misrepresenting the rebels in the East as bandits instead of patriots.

So you believe the separatists to be patriots? Please explain this position.

I was not trivializing the situation in Ukraine like you, Shephard, and WarSerra, making light of an actual casualty-rate that's increasing.

I was mocking the absurdity of the Russian agitprop. Claiming that I'm 'making light of an actual casualty-rate that's increasing' is a prime example of a 'disgusting display of intellectual dishonesty'.

And there is truth to the allegation that the government in Kiev feeds lies, propaganda, and misrepresentations of the course of events in Ukraine.

And there is truth to the allegation that the government in Moscow feeds lies, propaganda, and misrepresentations of the course of events in Ukraine.

Many citizens in Russia are truly concerned for the fate of a nation that shares many common experiences with them.

Yet their opinions are shaped by state-funded propaganda machines who promote views such as these:
nazi-crimea-or-russia.jpg

And whose purpose seems to be to turn the Russian population against Ukraine. You cannot ignore the documented cases of Russian arms and citizens crossing the border into Ukraine in order to destabilise the country.

So you can take this quote (which reads like it was lifted from a DPRK leaflet) and shove it.

Many Russians, acting out of genuine care for the fate of the Ukrainian people, express concern towards a collapsing nation misguided against its will and distorted with lies and propaganda

So you can take this quote (which reads like it was lifted from a DPRK leaflet) and shove it.

Huh? What was wrong with Tseren's quote? Seems fine by me:

Many Ukrainians, acting out of genuine care for the fate of the Russian people, express concern towards a collapsing nation misguided against its will and distorted with lies and propaganda.

So you believe the separatists to be patriots? Please explain this position.

In one sense or another.

They have a vision for their people and they fight for it.

The junta in Kiev could have avoided the present scenario if they actually took the interests of many Eastern Ukrainians into account.

I was mocking the absurdity of the Russian agitprop. Claiming that I'm 'making light of an actual casualty-rate that's increasing' is a prime example of a 'disgusting display of intellectual dishonesty'.

Misinterpreting my posts and misrepresenting them as whims of your imagination is intellectually dishonest. This would be clear to any one who's been paying attention to your sophomoric style of argument.

And there is truth to the allegation that the government in Moscow feeds lies, propaganda, and misrepresentations of the course of events in Ukraine.

Yet their opinions are shaped by state-funded propaganda machines who promote views such as these:
nazi-crimea-or-russia.jpg

And whose purpose seems to be to turn the Russian population against Ukraine. You cannot ignore the documented cases of Russian arms and citizens crossing the border into Ukraine in order to destabilise the country.

You let your imagination run loose again.

I'm not some Putin-indoctrinated bot.

I recognize the corruption that is rampant in Moscow and that the Kremlin's interests in Ukraine are largely geopolitical.

This does not change what I assess to be the facts of the matter:

1) That this is a discussion of the current events of Ukraine.

2) That the government of Ukraine is corrupt and does not represent the interests of the nation as a whole.

3) That Ukraine and Russia share many common interests, and that the Kremlin's involvement in Ukraine is to the benefit of many people in both nations.

I am not advocating for direct Russian intervention in Ukraine, neither is Putin.

What I'm displeased with is the West's and Kiev's active distortion of facts, misrepresentation of events, and misleading news coverage that presents the world with a false view of the crisis in Ukraine.

It seems like you are an opinionated victim of this information war, so I will not blame you for your ignorance.

What I'm displeased with is the West's and Kiev's active distortion of facts, misrepresentation of events, and misleading news coverage that presents the world with a false view of the crisis in Ukraine.

Yet no mention of Moscow's (of which there are far more flagrant examples). Can't say I'm surprised.

In one sense or another. They have a vision for their people and they fight for it.

The Russian and Chechnyans in Eastern Ukraine certainly do 'have a vision for their people and they fight for it'. Shame it's not for the benefit of Ukrainian citizens, though.

Anyone who isn't a simpleton can see that the entire Eastern separatist movement was planned, funded and coordinated by Moscow.

So saying things like "The junta in Kiev could have avoided the present scenario if they actually took the interests of many Eastern Ukrainians into account."

Then "I'm not a Putin-bot" is hilarious.

I'm not some Putin-indoctrinated bot... I am not advocating for direct Russian intervention in Ukraine, neither is Putin.

Remember that irony thing again?

It seems like you are an opinionated victim of this information war, so I will not blame you for your ignorance.

Oh, there it is.

Yet no mention of Moscow's (of which there are far more flagrant examples). Can't say I'm surprised.

The propaganda from Moscow is, at many times, a response to irresponsible journalism from the West and contemptible lies from Kiev.

We, as ordinary citizens, are consumers of misleading coverage from all three major parties involved in the Ukrainian crisis; (1) the West, (2) Kiev, (3) the Kremlin.

There is little need to question the credibility and transparency of RussiaToday, since Western media-brainwashed people like you make a point to do so on a frequent basis.

The best one could do in such a situation is to demonstrate the symmetrical distortion of facts on the other side of the issue (presented to you by mainstream Western media), conjoined with journalists in Kiev, many of whom are the worst in regards to dishonest news reporting and a misleading narrative of events.

If one is to attempt to formulate an objective assessment of the situation, it would be prudent to consider the reports from all three major parties involved in coverage of the crisis, and ultimately rely on personal judgment.

This does not seem to be the path that you, and many people sharing your views, have embarked on.

As a result of completely failing to award Russian news reporting any degree of meaningful consideration, your assessment of the situation is clouded with emotional inclinations that one could figure to have been stirred in you by Western/Kiev journalists.

The Russian and Chechnyans in Eastern Ukraine certainly do 'have a vision for their people and they fight for it'. Shame it's not for the benefit of Ukrainian citizens, though.

Firstly, Chechens are Russian. It is important for Russians to correct people's language when they attempt to disfigure the unity of the Russian Federation with implicit statements.

Secondly, the Kremlin's alleged part in rebellions in East Ukraine does not take away from what seems to be evident- that patriots in the East are displeased with the governance of the junta in Kiev that does not consider the interests of a significant portion of the country's population into account.

Anyone who isn't a simpleton can see that the entire Eastern separatist movement was planned, funded and coordinated by Moscow.

In your view, anybody who disagrees with your stance on the issue is a simpleton.

Who are we?

We're ordinary citizens that read news coverage of the crisis in Ukraine and attempt to form personal judgments and conclusions on the issue.

What makes your assessments more likely to be true than mine?

It is my opinion that I am more likely to be correct than you, since I'm subjecting the coverage of all three major parties to critical review and rational reflection.

It seems like your arguments on the matter are just restatements of repetitive Western mainstream propaganda, expressed with bitter condescension.

Slow down both of you guys. The stuff you post about is good vs evil stuff is as accurate as RT and Ukraine propaganda together.

This is fucked up situation where bad meets evil. This war is too internal to understand. Both of the political sides are speculating on certain things and so far people are buying it. Poor souls loosing their lives on both sides not knowing that this war will stop when someone on the top will pull the plug.

Why do you think the latest back up of 6 trucks full of fighters from Russia went "unnoticed" at the ukrainian border and when the army helicopters located them they recieved orders to back down. If this war was as clear as day light I would have been there long time ago.

Slow down both of you guys. The stuff you post about is good vs evil stuff is as accurate as RT and Ukraine propaganda together.

This is fucked up situation where bad meets evil. This war is too internal to understand. Both of the political sides are speculating on certain things and so far people are buying it. Poor souls loosing their lives on both sides not knowing that this war will stop when someone on the top will pull the plug.

Why do you think the latest back up of 6 trucks full of fighters from Russia went "unnoticed" at the ukrainian border and when the army helicopters located them they recieved orders to back down. If this war was as clear as day light I would have been there long time ago.

How do you interpret this?

It's impossible in one go. There are too many people involved and each person makes the best out of this conflict from top to bottom.

It's possible that the six trucks actually did go unnoticed at the Ukrainian border.

It doesn't seem so unusual considering Russian army intelligence is capable of crossing NATO security lines.

Also, there are army regimens the East that are suspected to have defected from the official hierarchy structure in Ukraine.

It's possible that the six trucks actually did go unnoticed at the Ukrainian border.

We had live tweets coming from the front lines ones those trucks were at the border. It's not as if they tried to go unnoticed. They had a green light right from the start.

Also, there are army regimens the East that are suspected to have defected from the official hierarchy structure in Ukraine.
It's comletely irrelevant.

What would be your best interpretive guess?

I can't even imagine what the implications of this could be.

It's impossible in one go. There are too many people involved and each person makes the best out of this conflict from top to bottom.

From what I can gather you were on the ground in ukraine.

Who did you support in the election?

What is your personal opinion of Poroshenko and how do see the situation developing?

You said yourself as outsiders we don't know. So as you're there and have been posting from the start on this. What is your opinion on these elections?

You must find this very inconvenient, AA4142CA.

I'm sure you've been bombarded with questions on the matter already but it's rare that we (foreigners to Ukraine) would have such an opportunity to receive personal insight into this situation from somebody who isn't solely drawing from abstract opinion.

From what I can gather you were on the ground in ukraine.

Who did you support in the election?

What is your personal opinion of Poroshenko and how do see the situation developing?

You said yourself as outsiders we don't know. So as you're there and have been posting from the start on this. What is your opinion on these elections?

My opinion, like Dellboy would say, we've been done up like a kippers.

One clan from party of region change the other under the different name but the same faces. The election itself wasn't a fraud, but the rest was a scheme.

I voted against everyone from the moral point of view. This is not what people laid their lives for.

You must find this very inconvenient, AA4142CA.

I'm sure you've been bombarded with questions on the matter already but it's rare that we (foreigners to Ukraine) would have such an opportunity to receive personal insight into this situation from somebody who isn't solely drawing from abstract opinion.

I've been acused of being a nazi and a thug so with time I sort of stopped bothering answering serious questions.

P.S. Also my english is not that great to explain everything properly.

Back