Ukraine far right got destroyed in the election

Ah, so a referendum conducted in ideal conditions (i.e. not in the middle of an armed invasion, at the behest of and under the control of the invading forces) would have been expected to produce a figure of approximately 41% in favour of Russia annexing Crimea.

At least we can agree that the results presented as official by Russia were obviously wildly false.

Absolutely not.

Your misinterpretation of a simple research report reveals a lot about the amount of ignorance and lack of insight common among those that strongly denounce the decision of the Kremlin to accept Crimea as an autonomous province within the Russian Federation.

The poll we're discussing here asked citizens of Crimea whether they support the idea of Ukraine joining Russia.

More than 60% of Russian citizens oppose the idea of Russia and Ukraine uniting into one country, which can partially explain why Putin is advising pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine to relax.

Had the poll asked "Do you support the idea of Crimea joining the Russian Federation?", it could be said with confidence that the vast majority of Crimeans would have answered "yes", as they already have.

Then maybe they shouldn't have murdered 10's of thousands of Jews if you don't want me bringing it up.

Please do. Reading your posts is like listening an old shitty tune.

Why do you feel cheated?

&

Who were you supporting?

Can't be bothered to get involved. I've been writing about this right from the start, even posting pictures from the barrikades. But then people thousand miles from the conflict started preaching about what I should do and what I shouldn't. I'd rather troll on occasion there and then:icon_chee

Can't be bothered to get involved. I've been writing about this right from the start, even posting pictures from the barrikades. But then people thousand miles from the conflict started preaching about what I should do and what I shouldn't. I'd rather troll on occasion there and then:icon_chee

Good luck to you man, as long as you believe you're fighting for the good of your nation, you're doing the right thing.

Good luck to you man, as long as you believe you're fighting for the good of your nation, you're doing the right thing.
Thanks man. Unfortunatly I don't know what I'm fighting for right now...

Absolutely not.

Your misinterpretation of a simple research report reveals a lot about the amount of ignorance and lack of insight common among those that strongly denounce the decision of the Kremlin to accept Crimea as an autonomous province within the Russian Federation.

The poll we're discussing here asked citizens of Crimea whether they support the idea of Ukraine joining Russia.

More than 60% of Russian citizens oppose the idea of Russia and Ukraine uniting into one country, which can partially explain why Putin is advising pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine to relax.

Had the poll asked "Do you support the idea of Crimea joining the Russian Federation?", it could be said with confidence that the vast majority of Crimeans would have answered "yes", as they already have.

So do you support the results of the March 16th referendum as given by Russia? (97% in favour of Russian annexation from an 83% turnout). You believe they are legitimate results?

So do you support the results of the March 16th referendum as given by Russia? (97% in favour of Russian annexation from an 83% turnout). You believe they are legitimate results?

There's reason to feel skeptical towards the reported results, but that does not override the notion that the majority of Crimeans approve of unity with Russia.

The Russian electorate institution is highly flawed and corrupt, but the collective will of both the Russian and the Crimean people was properly honored with the acceptance of Crimea into the Russian Federation.

What are those reasons, as you see them?

Geopolitical: (Almost every single Crimean wishes for Crimea to join the Russian Federation... get off your moral high-ground Westerners!)

Domestic: Exaggerating the amount of support for the bill -> Smoother unification process that is more widely accepted in Crimea and in Russia.

Those are my personal opinions and not a factual assessment of events.

The distortion of the polling results, whether true or not, is only a political instrument for domestic and international purposes.

As I posted before, the collective will of both the Crimean and the Russian people was honored with Crimea's induction into the Russian Federation.

Ukraine be crazy. I was told today that a priest who was carrying a cross around got his hands chopped off because he was speaking Russian. Also a lot of people are being lit on fire.

Ukraine be crazy. I was told today that a priest who was carrying a cross around got his hands chopped off because he was speaking Russian. Also a lot of people are being lit on fire.

Such can happen when NATO/EU present ultimatums.

Last edited:

I read the continuation of the story. The skin of chopped off hands is being used to create battle quivers by the right sector. They store punisher arrows in those quivers which are coated with gay poison. So when right sector fires arrows at the kids, if they somehow survive, they turn into flaming homosexuals. This has to stop.

Last edited:
I read the continuation of the story. The skin of shopped off hands is being used to create battle quivers by the right sector. They store punisher arrows in those quivers which are coated with gay poison. So when right sector fires arrows at the kids, if they somehow survive, they turn into flaming homosexuals. This has to stop.

ga6d.gif

I read the continuation of the story. The skin of chopped off hands is being used to create battle quivers by the right sector. They store punisher arrows in those quivers which are coated with gay poison. So when right sector fires arrows at the kids, if they somehow survive, they turn into flaming homosexuals. This has to stop.

Can't be true - no mention of Nazis.

This thread went both in the wrong and right direction.

I've head people in Kiev have acquired a taste for newborn babies. Someone should stop them.

The irony here is that many of the posters producing these amusing jokes genuinely believe Western news reports that are as comical as the ones of their imagination.

What is even more shameful is that these, dare me to say, clueless sherdog posters are trivializing the unfortunate circumstances of a nation with more than 40 million people.

This goes to show how abstract their understanding of the matter is, yet they continue to commentate on an issue they're familiar with only through exposure to factually misleading news stories.

This goes to show how abstract their understanding of the matter is, yet they continue to commentate on an issue they're familiar with only through exposure to factually misleading news stories.

You referred me to RT when I asked for your sources and you have the cheek to talk about irony!

You referred me to RT when I asked for your sources and you have the cheek to talk about irony!

I explained one of the main views on the issue, which has been mainly represented by RT and related media streams.

That does not mean I defended that viewpoint, because my own stance is much less extreme.

I'd like you to stop misinterpreting and misrepresenting my posts.

This disgusting display of intellectual dishonesty has to come to a cease.

I'd like you to stop misinterpreting and misrepresenting my posts. This disgusting display of intellectual dishonesty has to come to a cease.

Let's go back to that irony thing.

To which Kirku might reply- "You think those 14-year old soldiers (decorated with Ukrainian symbols) armed with police pistols are innocent? This is a full-fledged separatist army our faithful government is fighting (bulldozing over) against!"

Many Russians, acting out of genuine care for the fate of the Ukrainian people, express concern towards a collapsing nation misguided against its will and distorted with lies and propaganda that brainwashes weak-minded youth like Kirku.

You can't help making an idiot out of yourself. As an aside, your writing style is a highly amusing blend of recent graduate and the RT work experience kid.

Back