Ukraine far right got destroyed in the election

See photos in this thread. Russian news channel reported that Yarosh won the election with Poroshenko second.

Edit: Here it is
BogCOMVIgAErMlQ.jpg

Says the poster who told me about my government and my ability to speak different languages. Hilarious.

It's cute that you think it's actually your government.

Have I even commented on your "ability to speak different languages"?

Cite me one post where I have done that.

Seems like you're making a big leap from misinterpreting and misrepresenting my posts to blatantly fabricating lies.

"The main view that Russian journalists have been trying to express holds that the revolution in Ukraine.."

At no point do you reference these 'analysts' nor is it clear that it is anything but your own views. It seems as though your interpretation of 'plainly suggesting' is as wonky as your definition of 'junta'.

Please provide sources for your 'many analysts', I'd be very interested in reading what they have to say. Preferably in Russian.

My contention is that RussiaToday journalists have been carrying Putin's views that

1) The political feelings of many Eastern Ukrainians have been neglected by the actions of the Kiev junta

2) The Kiev junta's stated policies and actions are insensitive towards the sentiments of Eastern Ukrainian and ethnic Russian communities.

As for my sources- I'll simply refer you to RussiaToday, whether you choose to assess the reports from youtube or the rt.com website is to your choosing.

Define 'junta' and show us how the interim Ukrainian government fits that description. This should be fun.

"Junta." Merriam-Webster.com. Merriam-Webster, n.d. Web. 26 May 2014. <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/junta>.

Ukrainian interim government: group of persons controlling a government after a revolutionary seizure of power.

17679346921a4514550f6a7067004115.jpg

f8ccf86992294614550f6a7067006b4b.jpg

How dare they use the military against these humble patriots?

Sorry bruh, but you just do not drop airstrikes in your own country. That is a big no-no and will only escalate things further. His first act as President should NOT be to drop bombs, it should be making speeches and offering his people support and ways OUT of conflict.

See photos in this thread. Russian news channel reported that Yarosh won the election with Poroshenko second.

Edit: Here it is
BogCOMVIgAErMlQ.jpg

What do you think is the motive behind this?

Sorry bruh, but you just do not drop airstrikes in your own country. That is a big no-no and will only escalate things further. His first act as President should NOT be to drop bombs, it should be making speeches and offering his people support and ways OUT of conflict.

It's on an airport that has been seized. If the separatists are downing your choppers with RPGs it's the safest option to take for your soldiers.

The motive behind broadcasting what is likely to be an authentic screenshot of a Ukrainian electoral graph taken directly from a computer connected to the voting network?

It's likely that in the early hours of the vote-counting process, those actually were the percentage figures much like Romney could have led Obama by 40% after counting 2,000 votes into the election.

The motive behind broadcasting what is likely to be an authentic screenshot of a Ukrainian electoral graph taken directly from a computer connected to the voting network?

It's likely that in the early hours of the vote-counting process, those actually were the percentage figures much like Romney could have led Obama by 40% after counting 2,000 votes into the election.

I see.

It's on an airport that has been seized. If the separatists are downing your choppers with RPGs it's the safest option to take for your soldiers.

What's next, Kiev sending tanks into the eastern region and bulldozing everything and everyone?

Such an image could be misleading to the Russian audience, but Ukrainian reports of complete Russian falsity in covering the recent Ukrainian election draw from lies and misrepresentations.

What could be a sillier image than what seems to be the chain of recent events being discussed here?

That Russia's Channel 1 broadcasts an authentic image of a graph representing the vote-count at one point in the Ukrainian election and Ukrainian Channel 1 covers it in a "Russian TV Broadcasts Fake Election Results" news report?

It has been observed in political science that juntas often secure their power through media censorship, misrepresentations of events, and relentless propaganda that is often alluring to the weak-minded youth of the oppressed.

Many Russians, acting out of genuine care for the fate of the Ukrainian people, express concern towards a collapsing nation misguided against its will and distorted with lies and propaganda that brainwashes weak-minded youth like Kirku.

Last edited:
What's next, Kiev sending tanks into the eastern region and bulldozing everything and everyone?

You're like the king of hyperbole aren't you?

Such an image could be misleading to the Russian audience, but Ukrainian reports of complete Russian falsity in covering the recent Ukrainian election draw from lies and misrepresentations.

What could be a sillier image than what seems to be the chain of recent events being discussed here?

That Russia's Channel 1 broadcasts an authentic image of a graph representing the vote-count at one point in the Ukrainian election and Ukrainian Channel 1 covers it in a "Russian TV Broadcasts Fake Election Results" news report?

It has been observed in political science that juntas often secure their power through media censorship, misrepresentations of events, and relentless propaganda that is often alluring to the weak-minded youth of the oppressed.

Many Russians, acting out of genuine care for the fate of the Ukrainian people, express concern towards a collapsing nation misguided against its will and distorted with lies and propaganda that brainwashes weak-minded youth like Kirku.

Would you call the Russian government a junta?

To which Kirku might reply- "You think those 14-year old soldiers (decorated with Ukrainian symbols) armed with police pistols are innocent? This is a full-fledged separatist army our faithful government is fighting (bulldozing over) against!"

It's cute that you think it's actually your government. Have I even commented on your "ability to speak different languages"? Cite me one post where I have done that.

"I assumed you're Ukrainian. I'm guessing you do speak Russian"

So you assume my nationality and my ability to speak certain languages?

My contention is that RussiaToday journalists have been carrying Putin's views that...As for my sources- I'll simply refer you to RussiaToday

So your 'many analysts' line simply means that you read and watch RT? How original.

Junta spiel

A junta comprises of 'a group of military officers ruling a country after seizing power'. Who are the military officers within the Ukrainian government?

This really is getting too much. Can you speak Russian? You're doing nothing more than presenting your wild guesses as some kind of informed insight.

Yarosh polled 0.68% of the vote yet the graphic showed him on 37.13%. Your stab in the dark is so mathematically unlikely as to be practically impossible.

Honestly, it's really puzzling. I'm not sure. Maybe they're boosting Yarosh's numbers to try and cover up the blatant agitprop they've been pumping out for months?

You're like the king of hyperbole aren't you?

Attack helicopters and airstrikes, bud. The truth speaks for itself. Terror created the government that is in power right now and it's obvious to see where this is leading to and eventually tanks will be sent in. Where is the exaggeration? You either condemn the attacks or you support them and it sounds as if you're supporting them and a further escalation of aggression.

You're making an utter fool out of yourself.

To which Kirku might reply- "You think those 14-year old soldiers (decorated with Ukrainian symbols) armed with police pistols are innocent? This is a full-fledged separatist army our faithful government is fighting (bulldozing over) against!"

Something you said earlier seems quite appropriate here:

Seems like you're making a big leap from misinterpreting and misrepresenting my posts to blatantly fabricating lies.

It's just so silly, man. People are blind to the truth and to american foreign policy decisions of the past 100 plus years if they believe that the west didn't jump in right away to help oust Yanukovich and support the maidan revolution. So what if Russia is in there and trying to protect its interest that they've held for a thousand years? It's not like they're dropping airstrikes on airports, the Crimea was taken without a single shot being fired. That just shows which side is in the right and is being supported.

Attack helicopters and airstrikes, bud. The truth speaks for itself.

The air-strikes are happening on an airport that is occupied by either a foreign military, heavily armed separatists or a combination of both.

Donetsk isn't Grozny (despite the recent influx of Chechnyans) and the Ukrainian government isn't carpet bombing it.

It's not like they're dropping airstrikes on airports, the Crimea was taken without a single shot being fired. That just shows which side is in the right and is being supported.

You believe it is right to annex part of a foreign country? That constitutes 'right' for you?

(As an aside, you are factually incorrect - shots were fired and there were casualties in the invasion of Crimea).

What's amazing is that so many people are so willing to suck down Russian propaganda ... who aren't even Russian. That's the striking thing; I guess the Internet is to blame. I'd get it if you were Russian, I suppose, but you've never even set foot in Russia.

It's as if somebody sitting in Poland 12 years ago was listening to George W preach the Iraq War and going "ahup, dem terrrists ... MWD ... save the freedom!"

Back