Ukraine far right got destroyed in the election

If you were to believe Russian propaganda, Ukraine was full of those 'crazy fucks' and yet they polled below 1%. Even the extreme far-right did far better than that in many EU nations.

Ukraine wasn't full of those crazy fucks, the junta is.

And 10% in an election of so many major candidates is still fairly significant.

Prove it.

You're drawing your own interpretations of what Russian news reports are implying and then refuting the merits of those interpretations.

Not that I'd expect you to understand Russian news reports very well since they're censored ad misrepresented by your crackpot, racist government.

Juntas don't give up power willingly. They held a democratic election.

A coalition government in power that was not elected, has a neo nazi component, took power by ousting a democratically elected government and mobilized the military to murder its own citizens.

Explain the word "dictator" in your post. You just conceded that Svoboda, the only party in power that could be characterized as fascist, didn't have a dictatorial position in the Ukranian government. The supposed fascist dictatorship just allowed free presidential elections. Which resulted in a terrible loss for the far right. That doesn't make any sense under any definition of "fascist dictatorship".

Given this^ you are still whinging about my disdain for a pitiful interim government.

No, i'm just pointing out your dishonesty and denial of calling the interim goverment a fascist dictatorship. Which is completely unnecessary though, since your on the record. The above spin can't wash that away.

Nobody cares what you think of the previous government, LOL at the RT comment. They were still democratically elected. Nobody said they weren't corrupt but you already knew that.

Well, then you're just wasting your time debating me. I suppose it's just the case of getting the last word or sth, it's silly really. The RT comment is spot on, your entire analysis of the events is selective and biased.

Tymoshenko threatened a 3rd Maidan revolution for fucks sakes and still holds prominence in the assembly.

That's why she only got 13% of the vote to Poroshenko's 55%. People don't want sabre rattling. They just want a peaceful unified Ukraine.

You're drawing your own interpretations of what Russian news reports are implying and then refuting the merits of those interpretations.

No, I posted a clear screenshot from a Russian news show. On it, you can clearly see Yarosh on 37% and Poroshenko on 29%. The picture is not 'open to interpretation'.

Ukraine wasn't full of those crazy fucks, the junta is.

1) What's a junta?
2) Define 'full of'.

Not that I'd expect you to understand Russian news reports very well since they're censored ad misrepresented by your crackpot, racist government.

1) Who is my government?
2) Can I speak Russian?

No, I posted a clear screenshot from a Russian news show. On it, you can clearly see Yarosh on 37% and Poroshenko on 29%. The picture is not 'open to interpretation'.

The main view that Russian journalists have been trying to express holds that the revolution in Ukraine: (1) doesn't authentically represent the will of the people, and that the new state (2) is composed of radical, nationalist/racist elements that are counterproductive towards the long-term interests of the Ukrainian populace.

1) What's a junta?
2) Define 'full of'.

Finishing second in an election between a number of significant candidates does not reduce the runner-up to obscurity.

Tymoshenko will hold power and leverage in the Ukrainian government, she's a psychotic, power-hungry danger to the greater interest of her nation and continues to be the leader of the far-right element of the ruling junta.

1) Who is my government?
2) Can I speak Russian?

I assumed you're Ukrainian.

I'm guessing you do speak Russian.

Russian speaking Ukrainians are already being ostracized. Some of it by their own doing. And some of it being done to them by right wing nationalist. As soon as the overthrow of their elected Prime Minister happened, the Russian Ukrainians ran to Putin and Russia for help.

The above is totally baseless and untrue. "Russian speaking" is a meaningless term in the context of Ukraine, where most people speak Russian. Ethnic Russians have plainly stated when polled that they did not feel any threat in post-Yanukovych Ukraine. Nobody ran to Putin for help, the overwhelming majority of Ukrainians, from all backgrounds and in all regions of the country, do not support Russia's actions in invading, destablizing and fomenting illegitimate separatist violence.

The above is totally baseless and untrue. (1) "Russian speaking" is a meaningless term in the context of Ukraine, where most people speak Russian. (2)Ethnic Russians have plainly stated when polled that they did not feel any threat in post-Yanukovych Ukraine. Nobody ran to Putin for help, the overwhelming majority of Ukrainians, from all backgrounds and in all regions of the country, do not support Russia's actions in invading, destablizing and fomenting illegitimate separatist violence.

1) Wrong.

2) Russians don't support such actions either, you're simply painting an inaccurate picture of Russia's interests in Ukraine.

http://www.kiis.com.ua/?lang=eng&cat=reports&id=236&page=1

The main view that Russian journalists have been trying to express holds that the revolution in Ukraine: (1) doesn't authentically represent the will of the people, and that the new state (2) is composed of radical, nationalist/racist elements that are counterproductive towards the long-term interests of the Ukrainian populace.

It's wonderful you believe that.

They've been caught fabricating stories, staging events and using paid actors in order to aid Putin's attempts to annex and subvert Ukraine.

Finishing second in an election between a number of significant candidates does not reduce the runner-up to obscurity.

Tymoshenko will hold power and leverage in the Ukrainian government, she's a psychotic, power-hungry danger to the greater interest of her nation and continues to be the leader of the far-right element of the ruling junta.

You seem particularly hung-up on Tymoshenko's words. Her actions while in power don't play into your narrative. But, while we're on the subject of sabre-rattling morons, Rogozin threatened to 'return to Romania in a TU-160'. I suppose your diatribe is equally applicable to the Russian government too - especially seeing as Rogozin is the deputy PM rather than an unpopular presidential candidate.

Edit: And you never did enlighten us with your definition of a junta..

1507583_767324379954594_4457250344623146085_n.jpg

Another screenshot of the same nonsense.

They've been caught fabricating stories, staging events and using paid actors in order to aid Putin's attempts to annex and subvert Ukraine.

Have I admitted to believing such an account?

I plainly suggested that it's a view many analysts interpret Russian journalists to be communicating.

Silly how you seem to have a habit of misrepresenting my points and then continuing along the discussion as if your misrepresentations are actually my points of argument.

^Explains a lot in the context of the Ukrainian fiasco.

You seem particularly hung-up on Tymoshenko's words. Her actions while in power don't play into your narrative. But, while we're on the subject of sabre-rattling morons, Rogozin threatened to 'return to Romania in a TU-160'. I suppose your diatribe is equally applicable to the Russian government too - especially seeing as Rogozin is the deputy PM rather than an unpopular presidential candidate.

Edit: And you never did enlighten us with your definition of a junta..

You suppose many things. :redface:

I don't have my own definition for 'junta'.

I won't attack the laws of language and logic to suit my points of contention.

Some people in this world must have principles.

The best was the 'self defense forces' with high tech weapons and gear, lol.

You suppose many things. :redface:

Says the poster who told me about my government and my ability to speak different languages. Hilarious.

B]I plainly suggested that it's a view many analysts interpret Russian journalists to be communicating. [/B]

Silly how you seem to have a habit of misrepresenting my points and then continuing along the discussion as if your misrepresentations are actually my points of argument.

"The main view that Russian journalists have been trying to express holds that the revolution in Ukraine.."

At no point do you reference these 'analysts' nor is it clear that it is anything but your own views. It seems as though your interpretation of 'plainly suggesting' is as wonky as your definition of 'junta'.

Please provide sources for your 'many analysts', I'd be very interested in reading what they have to say. Preferably in Russian.

I don't have my own definition for 'junta'. I won't attack the laws of language and logic to suit my points of contention.

Define 'junta' and show us how the interim Ukrainian government fits that description. This should be fun.

The best was the 'self defense forces' with high tech weapons and gear, lol.

Glad you liked that one. I've lost count of all the ridiculous things they've said and done.

Edit: I have to say that this new Yarosh one is amongst the most outlandish of the lot

Glad you liked that one. I've lost count of all the ridiculous things they've said and done.

Edit: I have to say that this new Yarosh one is amongst the most outlandish of the lot

Anything to further their agenda.

Airstrikes against his own people...I suppose the new President is kicking things off with a bang.

17679346921a4514550f6a7067004115.jpg

f8ccf86992294614550f6a7067006b4b.jpg

How dare they use the military against these humble patriots?

Back