Uh... are we just going to forget about the "WHERES YOUR KID AT" incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son, why so petty? Fuck social skills, let 'em bang bro!!

That's something a petty girl would say. The real tony came out when he drinks. Can't handle his booze and turns into an emotional little girl.
Maybe he was really young I don't know but really no excuse.

I like watching tony and am fans of fighters from how they fight but that's just low down from tony

I feel like I need to bring this up.

If you guys recall, Tony Ferguson on TUF was antagonizing another member in the house who lost custody of their child by repeatedly yelling, "WHERES YOUR KID AT?!?!?!?, WHERES YOUR SON??" "HIT ME INSTEAD OF YOUR KID"

Are we just gonna forget about this?

Sooo... who are we supposed to be appalled by, here?

The guy who hit his kid?

Or the guy who brought the issue up while drunk?

(PS: I'm a high school teacher. You can feed me all the stories you like about your brother or cousin or friend and his manipulative ex, blah, blah, blah, but I've been around the block a few times. If you've had visitation rights taken from you, it's pretty damned likely that you have no business being anywhere near your children.)

Damn. Cold blooded. Losing a kid, especially to a vindictive cunt, owing to the corrupt courts has got to be one of the hardest things ever.

Yeh , I always wondered why ppl don't quote this more in tony threads ... LoL at Tony punching in the pool

But didnt the guy get his kid taken away from him? Wouldnt have been cuz he was a great dad. Cant remember the whole story though

By forget do you mean numerous posters mentioning the "joke" in the Werdum altercation thread in a vain attempt to get some likes?

Sooo... who are we supposed to be appalled by, here?

The guy who hit his kid?

Or the guy who brought the issue up while drunk?

(PS: I'm a high school teacher. You can feed me all the stories you like about your brother or cousin or friend and his manipulative ex, blah, blah, blah, but I've been around the block a few times. If you've had visitation rights taken from you, it's pretty damned likely that you have no business being anywhere near your children.)
He hits his kid? I thought he just told everyone he doesn't have custody of his kids and really misses him.

It seems like Tony doesn't like child abusers.

Dude, he apologised and made peace with the other guy over that years ago. If the other guy has forgiven and forgotten... why can't you?

Some of you babies hold onto the stupidest shit. It's nothing to do with you. Get over it loser.
Why cant he forgive??!

This is sherdog, where nothing is forgiven, let alone forgotten.

I feel like I need to bring this up.

If you guys recall, Tony Ferguson on TUF was antagonizing another member in the house who lost custody of their child by repeatedly yelling, "WHERES YOUR KID AT?!?!?!?, WHERES YOUR SON??" "HIT ME INSTEAD OF YOUR KID"

Are we just gonna forget about this?

Lol at the TAPOUT sherbro at the end...

Screenshot_2017-09-28_at_4_44_31_PM.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}> .

He hits his kid? I thought he just told everyone he doesn't have custody of his kids and really misses him.

He had visitation rights taken away. Not just custody (that means very little actually), but visitation rights... as in someone has determined that he's not even allowed in the same room with the kid.

Last I heard he was ordered to get a psych eval "to prove that just because he was a prize fighter didn't mean he was a violent and angry man."

Bullshit. They don't take your kids from you and take your visitation rights away because you're a prize fighter.

Lol I forgot about this. My most vivid memory of Charlie rader is him being on the receiving end of the first legal soccer kick KO since PRIDE

It's right up there with Bobby Southworth calling Leben a "fatherless bastard" as douchiest TUF moment of all time

Yeah I consider that worse. Leben didn't do anything to get a shit lord for a dad, whereas tony was calling out the fatherly failings of a dad.

He had visitation rights taken away. Not just custody (that means very little actually), but visitation rights... as in someone has determined that he's not even allowed in the same room with the kid.

Last I heard he was ordered to get a psych eval "to prove that just because he was a prize fighter didn't mean he was a violent and angry man."

Bullshit. They don't take your kids from you and take your visitation rights away because you're a prize fighter.

I bet the whole story (background) didn't make it to the edit. Otherwise why would Tony say "beat me instead of your kid". It sounds like that other fighter was in trouble for being physically abusive toward his son, hence him being stripped of visitation rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back