Uh... are we just going to forget about the "WHERES YOUR KID AT" incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuf is for queers

Dude, he apologised and made peace with the other guy over that years ago. If the other guy has forgiven and forgotten... why can't you?

Some of you babies hold onto the stupidest shit. It's nothing to do with you. Get over it loser.

He's not a nice chap, but then he wasn't trying to be, he's a cunt, he knows it.

It's right up there with Bobby Southworth calling Leben a "fatherless bastard" as douchiest TUF moment of all time

I'm sure me and you have both been a dick at times whether it be intoxicated or sober but nobody recorded us so people could bring it up years later
Actually brother, and I mean this sincerely, I'm a fucking lovely drunk, genuinely, I'm not provocative or violent, a little huggy maybe, but I would never ever give anyone shit for something out of their control.
I'm actually drunk now and think you're great pal.

Always felt that he was scum for saying that, but he comes to bang and that was along time ago

Lol I remember this. I was like this dude is the epitome of human garbage. No one watches tuf anyway nobody even knows that happened.

I feel like I need to bring this up.

If you guys recall, Tony Ferguson on TUF was antagonizing another member in the house who lost custody of their child by repeatedly yelling, "WHERES YOUR KID AT?!?!?!?, WHERES YOUR SON??" "HIT ME INSTEAD OF YOUR KID"

Are we just gonna forget about this?

lol no, its still the main reason I dislike Tony..... and why I always will dislike him

Whoa. Any weight to those allegations?! Do you get unlimited Philadelphia Onion chip dip in the Tuff house?!

what pisses me off is that they do a piss poor job of identifying teh dip that is, um, sour cream based, compared to cream cheese based.

I dont want sour cream based chip dip. thats fucked up. I dont sell watkins.

they gotta do a better job.

It's right up there with Bobby Southworth calling Leben a "fatherless bastard" as douchiest TUF moment of all time
Let me bang bro tops it all. That might be up there with douchier things in all reality tv. The cringe was real.

do not forget about the "HUH?!?!?" at the end of 'where's your kid at"

Why would we forget about that? This is what made me a fan. I'll never forget those Boston :eek::eek::eek:s who molested him through entire season, that moment was legendary, especially when he beat them later, even though all of them swore to beat him and they all lost.

Actually brother, and I mean this sincerely, I'm a fucking lovely drunk, genuinely, I'm not provocative or violent, a little huggy maybe, but I would never ever give anyone shit for something out of their control.
I'm actually drunk now and think you're great pal.
Haha fair enough but still you can't tell me you've never been a dick and just not had it recorded to be used against you YEARS later

what pisses me off is that they do a piss poor job of identifying teh dip that is, um, sour cream based, compared to cream cheese based.

I dont want sour cream based chip dip. thats fucked up. I dont sell watkins.

they gotta do a better job.
I love your passion on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back