Uh... are we just going to forget about the "WHERES YOUR KID AT" incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I feel like I need to bring this up.

If you guys recall, Tony Ferguson on TUF was antagonizing another member in the house who lost custody of their child by repeatedly yelling, "WHERES YOUR KID AT?!?!?!?, WHERES YOUR SON??" "HIT ME INSTEAD OF YOUR KID"

Are we just gonna forget about this?

I feel like I need to bring this up.

If you guys recall, Tony Ferguson on TUF was antagonizing another member in the house who lost custody of their child by repeatedly yelling, "WHERES YOUR KID AT?!?!?!?, WHERES YOUR SON??" "HIT ME INSTEAD OF YOUR KID"

Are we just gonna forget about this?

well, where is the kid at?

Haha I remember at the time thinking that would be the end of his career. I guess no one really watches TUF.

Whoa. Any weight to those allegations?! Do you get unlimited Philadelphia Onion chip dip in the Tuff house?!

Really comes across as a cunt. Can't handle his ale

They were intoxicated and had been living together for about 5 weeks at that point not to mention it's a reality show that's edited that took place 3-4 years ago let it go...

That video is incredibly gay in many different ways.

The dude was so drunk and it happened years ago.

Who gives a fuck.

"HIT ME AND SEE YOUR SON" was funny as hell

I'm no Tony fan, but it's obvious he was drunk as fk...

He's not the first or the last to say or do some stupid sh!t while intoxicated..

They were intoxicated and had been living together for about 5 weeks at that point not to mention it's a reality show that's edited that took place 3-4 years ago let it go...
Nah, he was a dick.

Come on guys, don't you know that when you are drunk you have no personal responsibility /s.

That was a dick move but who am I to judge. I've done a hell of a lot of things when I was hammered that I regret. Luckily none of it was televised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back