Uh... are we just going to forget about the "WHERES YOUR KID AT" incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a twat then and still is judging by the way he acts now. Luckily for him he's a badass in the cage and puts on great fights.
In cage tony gets my support.

Wait are people standing up for a child abuser?

I say good for Tony.

Let's not forget it
You're right

It was awesome
And the only highlight to a fucking DOG SHIT tuf

He was drunk, but maybe he was right. Maybe the other dude did smack his kid around and lost custody.

Forget about it? It seems to get brought up in every Ferguson related thread.

At least he didn't shoop the kid onto a milk carton.

So Tony called out a deadbeat father/provider on TUF a few years back, and now OP thinks we care? :rolleyes:

I feel like I need to bring this up.

If you guys recall, Tony Ferguson on TUF was antagonizing another member in the house who lost custody of their child by repeatedly yelling, "WHERES YOUR KID AT?!?!?!?, WHERES YOUR SON??" "HIT ME INSTEAD OF YOUR KID"

Are we just gonna forget about this?

No one forgot, Tony is just so awesome and exciting to watch that he gets a pass for being a bit of a douche.

His weight lifting videos are more offensive

I am able to respect him as a fighter but I will never be a fan because of that incident.

There were worse TUFers like Junie but those either needed psychiatric help or had personal issues. What makes Tony different is he seems to act like a douche for no reason.

OTOH, when Jon Jones was drunk...

The idea is: alcohol may be much more detrimental to some dudes, than to others. Some people should have the discipline to stay away from it. These are but two examples.

I am able to respect him as a fighter but I will never be a fan because of that incident.

There were worse TUFers like Junie but those either needed psychiatric help or had personal issues. What makes Tony different is he seems to act like a douche for no reason.

Actually, he does have a reason.

He's a douche.

As they say in life, two things can be equally true.

El Cucuy is one of the most unlikeable guys on the roster, while also being one of the best fighters. Dude has no known weaknesses.

Wait, there is one...

:meow:

"Where's your kid at!!!!"

So wait, after all this time, Tony was just giving a dude shit for being a child abuser and you guys gave him shit for all these years because of that comment?

You guys are basically scumbags. Keep supporting child abuser you worthless pieces of shit.

"Just gonna forget about this" lol thst was like 10 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back