Ugly men fashion trend

We did the cuffed jeans in the 80's. C-roll 4 ever.

Add me to the long hair brigade. Never a bun. NEVER!

Only time I put in a pony tail is if I'm working with the skill saw, or if I'm working out (and only because my headphones slid off if I don't).

His face is the weak part of his style. Now matter how rich you dress it doesn’t revamp a ugly face.
I think he's older in that
louis-xiv-photo.jpg

The problem with trends is when they go to the extremes and then you look like a total dumb fuck in retrospect and sometimes in the current day. The slim fit direction as a reaction to the late 90s baggy wear was the right idea but as you can see it just went way too far.

Then you look at timeless fashion like this and you can drop this style(hair included) in any era and it works. Nothing is extreme.

sean-connery-james-bond-gray-suit.webp
Excellent take and picture.

My hair is more tied like this and actually looks exactly like this. lol without the earings though.

XQONY6pegVbKJEM_CyimX5rrhpRTZo1kquxrJlGGRvLXeFcGCvGw59WZaD2dCmhBY8X3VQxjWASPaK4Yodv0uJhnWSiGC9AKsX8RmsZeWBpQVuZB-GYzNM3pdJ_zAGHMIotuspAy

I can understand tying it a bun if your hair isnt long enough yet to do anything else with it yet,like some undercutters do,but when its this long,and you dont have some specific work to do to keep it out of your face,wearing it in a bun like that just seems wack to me. Anyway It is what it is. I live in NY,and alot of guys counteract the man bun style by looking as shitty as possible and still getting laid,like this. Which is worse IMO

17-years-old-stache-mullet-combo-will-trim-it-now-tho-v0-y3zhrv1dnw7a1.jpg

I tie my hair up into a bun sometimes too. But the undercut is weird. If you're going to grow your hair out long enough to tie up, just grow it all out. Seems like a lot of effort to get part of it shaved down and have to maintain long hair too.
I just stopped cutting the top and it grew out,i didnt really plan it out. If i had to do it all over i'dve grown it all out at once. Ive since let all of it grow out.

Mullets have returned apparently.

Problem is 9/10 are at the beginner stage where young men have shaved sides, and bumfluff abruptly growing from the back.

screen-shot-2019-10-06-at-10.06.35-pm.png
Also you gotta have the right hair to do a mullet. If you got thin stringy hair you should not do it.

The man bun. It's an immediate sign for douchebag

Slick-Man-Bun-with-Undercut-Taper-Fade.jpeg

god you need to be rewarded the highest medal of honor for this. lol any dude who does this or this exact haircut is usually Class A douche nozzle.

For me as a black man the rise of skinny jeans and looking and absolutely garbage face tattoos.

We went from the stay fresh/get fresh era, iron crisp shirts, to the extra fruity look.

Back