• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Baller alert

I just got lucky. My thoughts process at the time was that Bitcoin was more like "coke cola" and Ethereum like "Pepsi" I figured one would win out of the two lol.

I have a lot more Ethereums tokens than Bitcoins.

From one of the many articles today.

• Nvidia is expected to report a 242% jump in revenue for the latest quarter, and is forecasting a 97% rise in the next quarter.
  • There's one potential hurdle to the company's continued growth: U.S. government restrictions on chip exports to China.
<mma4>
Make that $1050/share now

Hitting dat moon

Millions at that point?

Yes. The hard part of owning Bitcoins and eth for 7 years is that you see your portfolio go up and down but at one point I want to take some profit out. (Everyone has there number their willing to sell)

I'm not selling any of my Bitcoin anytime soon. but going into work knowing I can quit if I sold my bags at this moment is very difficult. I believe Bitcoin is barley getting started price wise and eth has some room to grow. I'll kick my self if I sold most of my holdings.

So here I am at work, looking at my portfolio stuck lol

Last edited:
Yes. The hard part of owning Bitcoins and eth for 7 years is that you see your portfolio go up and down but at one point I want to take some profit out. (Everyone has there number their willing to sell)

I'm not selling any of my Bitcoin anytime soon. but going into work knowing you can quit if I sold my bags at this moment is very difficult. I believe Bitcoin is barley getting started price wise and eth has some room to grow. I'll kick my self if I sold most of my holdings.

So here I am at work, looking at my portfolio stuck lol
Do you have the ETH staked? At that point you could pull just the staking rewards to transition out without actually touching the bag

Do you have the ETH staked? At that point you could pull just the staking rewards to transition out without actually touching the bag

I do not. I was always worried about staking any of my crypto. I keep all my holdings on cold wallets. At one point I remember gemeni giving a nice return if I staked my Bitcoin on their platform. I'm glad I didn't..

I do not. I was always worried about staking any of my crypto. I keep all my holdings on cold wallets. At one point I remember gemeni giving a nice return if I staked my Bitcoin on their platform. I'm glad I didn't..
Coinbase is safe to the point where if THAT went down you basically have the entire market go down. Staked assets on exchanges are safer than assets in accounts as well.

I’d definitely recommend at least some staking

Coinbase is safe to the point where if THAT went down you basically have the entire market go down. Staked assets on exchanges are safer than assets in accounts as well.

I’d definitely recommend at least some staking

Ya. I think I'm just old school and don't want anyone on exchanges holding any of my crypto at all. However , I could become a validator on Ethereum since I hold more than the required needed. I still have to do more research on it though.

My cost average on eth is $26 lol. Selling 10 eth when it hits 10k . I'll probably reinvest in more Btc with some of the profit.
Hell ya, love to hear it.
Crypto made me reevaluate my risk tolerance.

I mentioned my buddy earlier buying BTC @600/1200. He also bought the bottoms of ETH,SOl and FET.
He is 48 single. He sold 5 BTC @ 60k and bought a car and put the rest towards a house.

He was in my ear all the time spelling it out and I faded

Gensler must've of got push back behind closed doors. I thought he was going to go after eth after they transitioned from proof of work to proof of stake. I'm curious if he still does. I heard the SEC had an open investigation on eth.
This paves the way for SOL ETFs as well.

Money times ahead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back