• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Cashed out a nearly 50x on MAGA coin. Found it in a call group being shilled to me at 5mil MC, but the guy that first shilled it spotted it at 55k, which is over a 4,000X return. Insane.
There's another MAGA on Solana that i've been swinging, but nothings better than the OG on ETH.

This might just be the meme of 2024. Holy moly - it is going bananas and just doesn't stop. Made a 4x overnight and took some profit, but this is giving me serious Pepe and Shiba Inu vibes. Went from 60m and now trying to break 300m market cap in two days. When memes reach this size, usually a snowball effect drives them much much higher. Not financial advice, DYOR etc.

Cashed out a nearly 50x on MAGA coin. Found it in a call group being shilled to me at 5mil MC, but the guy that first shilled it spotted it at 55k, which is over a 4,000X return. Insane.
There's another MAGA on Solana that i've been swinging, but nothings better than the OG on ETH.
Bro MAGA on Eth is a beast. I've been in crypto since 2017, and never had the luck to find something like this. This thing is going to 1 billion MC, and multi-billion not out of the question. It's Trumps Hat and represents the MAGA movement - politics aside, with election frenzy going to run till year end and Trump now saying he's a massive crypto fan. Trump also looks likely to become president - if that happens, this thing is going to reach ridiculous levels (on top of the constant pump till year end).

This is why this coming bull run will be powered by election memes.
100 percent true - biggest and most obvious money-making trade in the space this year. I'm big on MAGA *Trumps Hat* and put a small amount into WJD ('We Just Did' - Biden's Cap, lol - which is a catch-up counter play if you missed MAGA).

Memecoins are still gonna go up if the debate is still one. Most probably we will just be seeing Biden and Trump audienceless debate.

Back