• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Degens in the house. Now we just need to shill the F out of this so the snowball effect starts kicking in. Once we get to 10m market cap, we are off to the races as then 50m and 100m levels come into play as more people pile in and the snowball starts becoming massive - and we all become ridiculously rich.

This is exactly what happened with my MAGA and STRUMP plays which are 5-20x from where I entered, and this happened in 5-6 days (which feels like 5-6 years lol). NFA

I'm too scared to try it now after the beating I took last time around. I got greedy and got slaughtered b/c I didn't know how to take profits along the way. And I'm usually in too late after the big run up.

If anyone is looking for a tiny undiscovered (high risk, super high reward) memecoin at sub 1.3m market cap levels, I just found a solid one.

The Chinese Pepe - 'Quby'. This is the most popular character on Weibo in China - so if this picks up and I personally believe it has a good chance, this is the kind of stuff that can literally 10x in days from these tiny levels. Not financial advice, do your own research etc.

Welp that dropped 50% in the last 24 hours lol

Welp that dropped 50% in the last 24 hours lol
All part of the game - when you enter memecoins at ultra microcap levels 50-80% drops are what you need to be ok with, as the upside is unlimited when/if they do take off (.eg 10x in hours is not uncommon, but you have to stay glued to your screen lol). High risk, high reward plays - not for everyone.

Last edited:
I'm too scared to try it now after the beating I took last time around. I got greedy and got slaughtered b/c I didn't know how to take profits along the way. And I'm usually in too late after the big run up.
I don't blame you - memecoins are the extreme end of the crypto spectrum. Disgusting Degens only lol.

One thing I have learned with memecoins - as risky as they are, if you want to play the meme game but try to minimise risk, I mostly stick to memecoins in the 50m to 300m market cap range. That way, the risk of them going to zero in a bull market is minimal (as they have a certain holder count and the famous meme 'snowball effect' starts working), and the upside - while not as crazy as the tiny ones, is still way more than 'normal' crypto lol.

My main meme bets for this cycle are Trump coins like MAGA (Trump's Hat) and Super Trump (STRUMP). Thesis is simple - the election cycle and media coverage is just starting, and this will heat up to ridiculous levels by Nov, with Trump mania in full-swing. So the Trump meta will keep pumping all year, and possibly even more once Trump most likely wins.

Smaller (riskier) degen bets are QUBY and TRUMPE (Trump Pepe - lol).

Not financial advice, do your own research etc etc etc

One thing I have learned with memecoins - as risky as they are, if you want to play the meme game but try to minimise risk, I mostly stick to memecoins in the 50m to 300m market cap range. That way, the risk of them going to zero in a bull market is minimal (as they have a certain holder count and the famous meme 'snowball effect' starts working), and the upside - while not as crazy as the tiny ones, is still way more than 'normal' crypto lol.

My main meme bets for this cycle are Trump coins like MAGA (Trump's Hat) and Super Trump (STRUMP). Thesis is simple - the election cycle and media coverage is just starting, and this will heat up to ridiculous levels by Nov, with Trump mania in full-swing. So the Trump meta will keep pumping all year, and possibly even more once Trump most likely wins.

Smaller (riskier) degen bets are QUBY and TRUMPE (Trump Pepe - lol).

Not financial advice, do your own research etc etc etc

Most memecoins investors must have figured out that the next election is gonna be full of memes knowing how funny the presidential candidates are. I guess we're all banking on memecoins for short-term profit.

From what I have read about old Bitcoin investors, halving was just 2 months ago which the effect of halving may kick in very soon for the bull season so regardless of which token to invest as long as it's a ranked project on coinmarketcap.com it's going to pump too.

GPPH3p_XsAAXTZF

Last edited:
^ I think because those regular guys who don't believe in crypto are finding it hard to believe you put your money on something that is not tangible.

They still have the impression that crypto is a scam. Or they think you are just bragging. But it's good to see the characters of the people around you when you have something that they don't have.

QUBY 10x overnight - lol! Who’s still in it? Told you guys it pays to have patience. One more hot tip - not financial advice etc, but check out PEI PEI, the Chinese PePe, 44 million in volume, going absolutely crazy as Chinese whales buy in.

Which coin exchange are you using to buy these?

it is paired with quby/weth. you can only biy them on uniswap. import your wallet to metamask and connect it to uniswap.

not ideal. but it doest really have much exchange adding it. that memecoin is not worth.

consider buying when its listed on different orderbook exchange.

Back