• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ugly men fashion trend

I'd rather wear bell bottoms

1960s-mens-fashion-trend-bell-bottom-trousers.jpg

The man bun. It's an immediate sign for douchebag

Slick-Man-Bun-with-Undercut-Taper-Fade.jpeg

I think you're already captured in an ideology calling it a man bun rather than just a bun. One doesn't have to get all gender specific. It's dudes wearing their hair in a bun.

Like that shit of calling mens leggings, meggings.

It's like they're infantilising masculinity. Mind you, that's what trans genderism often is, reducing gender experience to choice of clothes, application of make up and use of pronouns.

But they do prevent rough ugly feet. Oppression > chafing and blisters.

Dude I got feet so jacked the bottom of them is like a natural soul and resists everything but busted glass. Strong powerful feet that you can use like hands and don't need shoes to go outside is really under rated.

Useful feet > pretty feet

I don't know what these goofs are doing but parents will often buy jeans that are way too long so kids will grow into them. I wore them and did the same as a parent.

You're supposed to cuff then without flooding. It's mostly for jeans that are a little too long. I would never cuff them to the point my ankle is exposed.

I laugh at guys with crossbody bags. It's just a fanny pack bro.

I also have longer hair and tie mine up while out sometimes. Malding, bitter dudes were exposed itt.

Reactions: HHJ
TBH I feel like these past couple of years have been totally heinous as far as fashion goes for young people.
Whenever I see these people wearing "baggy but short" cloathes that every young people wear these days I cringe.
Almost worse than the 90's raver look that is making a comeback.

Back