• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ugly men fashion trend

Hung Like a Hamster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Cuffed jeans?
mensjeans-2048px-3933.jpg

TheSimpleCuff-AshleyWeston-Jeans-Pants-Chinos-Denim-Joggers.png

While cuffed jeans may not be my particular style I can respect the possibilities that it brings.

I don't see an 'ugly fashion trend' so much as I see "potential", because you could hide a handcuff key, metal shim material with a serrated edge that can be used as a saw if you find yourself zip-tied.

You could hide a BIC mini lighter with all sorts of contraband.

As a magician, I have seen cuffed jeans used before during coin routines. You perform a simple coin vanish and with the proper direction to the other hand you drop the "dirty" hand to your side and slide the coin down your pant leg into the cuff so that way at the end of the trick you can show both hands empty.

Takes a lot of practice (and balls) but it is rather clever.

We did that when we were kids, but it wasn't for fashion. Moms would buy jeans long enough to "grow into", so we'd cuff them and adjust the cuff to make them longer as we grew taller. You could tell the rich kids because their Levis didn't have horizontal lines on the bottom of the pants legs from previous cuffing.

Back