• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ugly men fashion trend

Hey I have man bun. lol Well I tie my hair like that most of the time, but I don't undercut the sides like that.
I tie my hair up into a bun sometimes too. But the undercut is weird. If you're going to grow your hair out long enough to tie up, just grow it all out. Seems like a lot of effort to get part of it shaved down and have to maintain long hair too.

I think you're already captured in an ideology calling it a man bun rather than just a bun. One doesn't have to get all gender specific. It's dudes wearing their hair in a bun.

lol I say this to my wife when she calls it a man bun. Honestly, there's no style involved here.. at least any different from what a woman with long hair does when they tie it up. You're just tying up long hair. When the hair isn't tied up.. is supposed to be called "man long hair"? lmao.

Is a pony tail more acceptable? always having it down? Pig tails? The whole idea of dude tying up long hair as a trend is the dumbest thing ever.

My hair is more tied like this and actually looks exactly like this. lol without the earings though.

XQONY6pegVbKJEM_CyimX5rrhpRTZo1kquxrJlGGRvLXeFcGCvGw59WZaD2dCmhBY8X3VQxjWASPaK4Yodv0uJhnWSiGC9AKsX8RmsZeWBpQVuZB-GYzNM3pdJ_zAGHMIotuspAy
Nice. Full head of hair for life crew checking in.

My hair is more tied like this and actually looks exactly like this. lol without the earings though.

XQONY6pegVbKJEM_CyimX5rrhpRTZo1kquxrJlGGRvLXeFcGCvGw59WZaD2dCmhBY8X3VQxjWASPaK4Yodv0uJhnWSiGC9AKsX8RmsZeWBpQVuZB-GYzNM3pdJ_zAGHMIotuspAy
you probably dont have the same face.

Cuffed jeans?
mensjeans-2048px-3933.jpg

TheSimpleCuff-AshleyWeston-Jeans-Pants-Chinos-Denim-Joggers.png
This is a style for gay men. No straight man would wear either of these sneakers. My cousin is Gay AF and lives in the gayest place in the Universe--P Town Cape Cod. We visit in the summer as he runs an outdoor bar. All the gay men dress like this.

TBH I feel like these past couple of years have been totally heinous as far as fashion goes for young people.
Whenever I see these people wearing "baggy but short" cloathes that every young people wear these days I cringe.
Almost worse than the 90's raver look that is making a comeback.
To me, Men's suit trends have gone terrible. I am ok with Slim fit. But now it is ultra slim, highwater pants, no socks and dress shoes. That is not formal and my company would throw a guy out of a meeting if he looked like that. Of course the pics are all models who can pull anything off, but the look is bad:

08d4c2cd75acb625e54ac5d2a65ee289--mens-fashion-suits-mens-suits.jpg

R.e2962936494164b0cbe183cc6dc011b0

The other trend in NYC is spandex suit pants that show your yams. This is terrible:
107a6b8d24c1b7d00e4fc512a0773bd0.jpg

Cuffed jeans have always been around, just nowadays it signifies a love relationship with soy

To me, Men's suit trends have gone terrible. I am ok with Slim fit. But now it is ultra slim, highwater pants, no socks and dress shoes. That is not formal and my company would throw a guy out of a meeting if he looked like that. Of course the pics are all models who can pull anything off, but the look is bad:

The other trend in NYC is spandex suit pants that show your yams. This is terrible:
107a6b8d24c1b7d00e4fc512a0773bd0.jpg

danaher approves..

I tie my hair up into a bun sometimes too. But the undercut is weird. If you're going to grow your hair out long enough to tie up, just grow it all out. Seems like a lot of effort to get part of it shaved down and have to maintain long hair too.

I totally agree, I never do undercut to long hair.

This is a style for gay men. No straight man would wear either of these sneakers. My cousin is Gay AF and lives in the gayest place in the Universe--P Town Cape Cod. We visit in the summer as he runs an outdoor bar. All the gay men dress like this.
Those looks like Vans and a pair of knockoff converse, maybe airwalks. Pretty common straight shoes lol

lol I say this to my wife when she calls it a man bun. Honestly, there's no style involved here.. at least any different from what a woman with long hair does when they tie it up. You're just tying up long hair. When the hair isn't tied up.. is supposed to be called "man long hair"? lmao.

Is a pony tail more acceptable? always having it down? Pig tails? The whole idea of dude tying up long hair as a trend is the dumbest thing ever.

Same. When I need to tie my hair up, I do something similar. I don't really like putting it in a pony tail. It just looks weird on me in my eyes. I'm sure it's fine, but I don't dig it.

I've had the wife tie it into two braids or pigtails before. When it's like that, my explosive islander genes really stand out. lmao!

Those looks like Vans and a pair of knockoff converse, maybe airwalks. Pretty common straight shoes lol
No way. Those are $5 old navy or H&M joints set up right next to the short shorts.

You can rock the look with good kicks and be ok. But them Brady bunch joints would get your ass kicked where I grew up:
upload_2023-3-2_14-4-25.jpeg
16250932514500000.jpg

Back