UFN 156 on ESPN+ 14 Shevchenko vs Carmouche II

i did the same thing on macedo, gonna let it ride then shoot myself in the face after she dominates at kicking range then randomly initiates the clinch and gets submitted.

You're doing the right thing by letting it ride, honestly.

Viana looking significantly bigger than Macedo even moving up in weight was something that surprised me a bit.

11th hour request, but anyone have footage of Pessoa-Maia?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Edit- Already found Pessoa's most recent fight.

Last edited:
I've got a parlay on Moffet, Guttierez, Viana and Vieira... Managed to get three of them at dog odds. 40 bucks for a well over 400 dollar payoff. Feel ok about it.

What do you guys think.

Barzola-dec/Freitas-Dec/Macedo-Dec/Piechota

Lol very rare I ever go 0-4 in parlays but you sir are a magician I might just do a reverse parlay for 5$ just to see if it hits lol

Barry's "One Play a Day" for UFC ON ESPN+ 14: SHEVCHENKO VS. CARMOUCHE 2
Yh43zKG.png

I'll make it short & sweet. Follow my plays and I'll take you to the promised land.
We hit the bookies little by little. A few bucks here, some bigger bucks over there - you get the drift.

I'm not giving these free picks away because I like spending all this time handicapping.
I am doing this to prove to the critics that only a select few % of handicappers in the world have what it takes to be profitable.

I invite any naysayers and anti-Barry haters to fade my plays if they think I'm full of hot air. I bet you won't! or you'll be on a one way ticket to Brokesville.

Warren/Sanders 2020

I always welcome feedback and compliments.

- Barry

My bets havent placed any yer but these will most likely be my bets all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macedo-140
Vargas/Da Silva-Over 2,5rds+120
Freitas/Guiterez-Over 2.5rds-190
Bontorin-114
Rodriguez+127
Burns+100
Cane/Pessoa-Under 1.5 -185
Barzola-135
Picheota/Viera-Under 1.5-145
Latifi/Ozedmire-Over 2.5+105
Garagorri-125
Luque/Perry-Under 1.5+143
Schevenko/Carmouche-Over 3.5-105

I got killed last event no way I can lose 2 events in a row I will go undefeated all easy money bets!!!!!!!!!!

My bets havent placed any yer but these will most likely be my bets all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macedo-140
Vargas/Da Silva-Over 2,5rds+120
Freitas/Guiterez-Over 2.5rds-190
Bontorin-114
Rodriguez+127
Burns+100
Cane/Pessoa-Under 1.5 -185
Barzola-135
Picheota/Viera-Under 1.5-145
Latifi/Ozedmire-Over 2.5+105
Garagorri-125
Luque/Perry-Under 1.5+143
Schevenko/Carmouche-Over 3.5-105

I got killed last event no way I can lose 2 events in a row I will go undefeated all easy money bets!!!!!!!!!!

There is no worse feeling than knowing one of your bets is the same as easy money guy's.

There is no worse feeling than knowing one of your bets is the same as easy money guy's.

Hey man u should do the sherdog draftkings event we do every time theres an event u gamble like 10k an event and a 1 unit bet for u like like 7,000$ im sure u can afford 10$

Better than hearing that Gianni has heavy buy orders on the same fighter you are backing!
No way I can lose a single one of these fights I see no possible way I think im gonna sell my house and parlay all the fights EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling a bit dirty playing viana dec around +340

Feeling a bit dirty playing viana dec around +340
you should she gonna lose.
Hey man you gamble like 20k an event so u say a 1unit bet for u is like 5k u should join our sherdog draftkings its only 10$ so only .00000000001 of a normal unit bet for u

you should she gonna lose.
Hey man you gamble like 20k an event so u say a 1unit bet for u is like 5k u should join our sherdog draftkings its only 10$ so only .00000000001 of a normal unit bet for u

The only thing macedo should be favored in is instathotting

And you got me mixed up with someone else. I’m not even betting 5k an event

Disheartening that some people think Volkan goes the distance, this not going the distance along with Schev to finish Liz was my nutty prop double.

Latifi is my only play of this card. I think he mixes it up way more than Volkan, and both have shit cardio.

I see Latifi winning rds 1/2 pretty easily, and gassing in the third, but Volkan wont have much left in the tank either.
His cardio was slightly improved against Reyes.

I find it hard to believe that Macedo will be able to avoid clinch/grappling scenarios for 15 minutes, but she might be able to survive on the mat with Polyana. Neither girl can wrestle at all, and both are more experienced in the gi. Who da fook knows with that one.

Piechota was completely dominant for his first 2.5 UFC fights before gassing out in round 3 vs Meerschaert. And Meerschaert isn't a bad gatekeeper, beat Giles, deserved the win vs Holland. He has only been dominated by rising contenders Santos + Hermansson.

Piechota is well rounded, can finish on the ground or standing up. Seems like a pretty good prospect if he just learns to manage his cardio better, and he has had over a year off to regroup and improve since the GM3 fight.

Vieira OTOH is super green, has been training MMA for only 3 years. Looks like he cannot strike at all, and while his wrestling is improving it's still massively unproven vs any real opponent. Nemchinov was 10-0 but fought suspect competition, and now Piechota is a huge step up in competition.

I can't fathom laying juice on Vieira. It's questionable whether he can take Piechota down and hold him down. Against Jacob Holyman-Tague he needed like 5 takedowns bc the guy kept getting up, and he had recently been subbed by this scrub so his grappling D is almost certainly bad: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/48380-darcy-vendy

And every minute standing up may be painful for Vieira. Piechota is going to be the better striker, likely by a huge margin, and he should be a huge KO threat. If there is any turbulence whatsoever getting this to the ground, Vieira bettors are going to have sweaty palms.

I personally believe Piechota is the better prospect who is more developed as a complete MMA fighter, and should be the correct fave this fight. Everybody laying juice on Vieira is getting drunk on extremely expensive hype. He is massively unproven, and BJJ isn't a good base if it doesn't come with striking and wrestling.

Sure Piechota may gas again, or maybe this time he doesn't or maybe he gets a 1 minute KO and it doesn't matter. Regardless I don't see any clear reason to favor Vieira outside of hype, this is my fave bet this week.

Back