UFN 156 on ESPN+ 14 Shevchenko vs Carmouche II

#gamblenati out there saying units are "lol". You're the "lol" sir.

Doesn't this not take into consideration that the guy is a world class athlete and has already shown himself to be able to succeed under massive pressure? His grappling accolades are at the highest level already. If anyone is going to shit the bed (again) it's likely to be Oscar.

Yes but getting punched in the face and possibly getting knocked the fuck out in front of a big crowd is different. Someone posted an article that Vieira had concerns about getting hit before. He wouldn't be the first high level black belt who shits the bed when he gets hit.

I'm on Tecia & Tecia decision, but seriously worried she won't be able to get the takedowns that easily with the height disadvantage or that Marina will get up after being taken down. If that happens, especially more than once and Tecia gets discouraged, she's going to potentially lose round 2 and 3 or maybe even get stopped.

kinda liking Piechota by dec at +475, could be a boring fight with him playing it safe out pointing Viera, also think Volkan sucks and will get finished by Latifi , pumped for Perry Luque though!

Deep thots by Naught2Sixty part deux:

tenor.gif

Spilled a bunch of chicken juice in my car now I gotta steam clean the passenger seat so...

tenor.gif

I'm on Gutierrez and Bontorin. Reason? Yannis the Greek and his "group" of wise-guys are on De Freitas and Paiva.

I'm on Tecia & Tecia decision, but seriously worried she won't be able to get the takedowns that easily with the height disadvantage or that Marina will get up after being taken down. If that happens, especially more than once and Tecia gets discouraged, she's going to potentially lose round 2 and 3 or maybe even get stopped.

I´m also on Tecia but I´m banking on takedowns which I think is highly probable unless Rodriguez has drastically improved her TDD. I also think that Tecia by RNC might happen as well and took her ITD line at +800.

I´m also on Tecia but I´m banking on takedowns which I think is highly probable unless Rodriguez has drastically improved her TDD. I also think that Tecia by RNC might happen as well and took her ITD line at +800.
I took her submission line at +1000 as well as decision at +105.

kinda liking Piechota by dec at +475, could be a boring fight with him playing it safe out pointing Viera, also think Volkan sucks and will get finished by Latifi , pumped for Perry Luque though!
Piechota by dec is literally the only result that could fuck up my plays.

Viana to win by decision at +350 is kind of absurd. This is wmma and she's no nunes or cyborg.

I'm on Gutierrez and Bontorin. Reason? Yannis the Greek and his "group" of wise-guys are on De Freitas and Paiva.

Ahem. It's not "group", but "gambling syndicate".

Have some respect for a Greek and his #gamblenati.

Stabbed Pessoa and FGTD. Gane is wide open defensively and has a lot of question marks while Pessoa's not a total can with decent striking and BJJ base plus he trains out of a decent team. Could also see a gassed mess of a dec which is fairly common in the division at +500 I'll happily chance it.

Back