UFN 125 - Anders vs Machida - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious?
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/2/3/16967410/ufc-belem-still-at-risk-losing-another-main-card-fight

"Green agreed to take the fight, but MMA Fighting has learned that Prazeres will have to weigh in again when he arrives at the Mangueirinho Arena prior to his fight, and he must weigh under 161 pounds.

If Prazeres is over the limit, Green will have the option to take the fight or not. The Brazilian MMA Athletic Commission (CABMMA) will also evaluate Prazeres, even if he’s under 161 pounds, to check if he’s healthy and fit to compete."

Sure wish I could cancel my bet on prazeres. He must weigh in again when he arrives to the arena and must be under 161lbs and will be medically examined to determine if he’s fit to fight
So for punishment, he has to fight severely dehydrated? That's insanely dangerous, and fucked up.

Also, Green will have twenty+ pounds on him.

If the Desmond green/ prazeres fight doesn’t come through I will lose it.

So for punishment, he has to fight severely dehydrated? That's insanely dangerous, and fucked up.

Also, Green will have twenty+ pounds on him.
Yeah it's pretty fucked up honestly, they should just cancel the fight then. Prazeres probably weighs 170+ when he's hydrated.

This makes absolutely no sense

Very dangerous for prazeres

Just cancel the fight

If prazeres wins I lose

If green wins I profit, unless he finishes prazeres. Then I lose 20 bucks

Better buy out

The lines are already getting worse on green
Yeah im not sure right now. I still think that Prazeres can win the first round so I might HOPE to buy out on livebet instead.

Yeah im not sure right now. I still think that Prazeres can win the first round so I might HOPE to buy out on livebet instead.
I still think he can win, but at this point with two weigh ins, I’ll have to take green. Had to make a quick decision

i think Green R2/R3 is pretty solid now with that Prazeres news.. i cant see Prazeres not gassing when he cant rehydrate proberly and Green already mentioned in his interview he needs to be more agressive and go for the finish here

i think Green R2/R3 is pretty solid now with that Prazeres news.. i cant see Prazeres not gassing when he cant rehydrate proberly and Green already mentioned in his interview he needs to be more agressive and go for the finish here
I don’t think green can even finish a gassed prazeres

Last edited:
I don’t think green can even finish a gassed prazeres
I agree to this lol. And parazes only needs to reweigh in at 173, not 161. Not sure ehat his usual fight night weight is but 173 is still alot. I dont think this will effect the outcome of the fight that much. This fight will come down to wether green can take parazres down. If he lets it be a close fight on the feet, brazil judges most likely gonna side with their guy.

MMAFighting updated the article. Praz has to come in under 173, not 161.

EDIT: conmemay beat me to it

aha glad i did not bet Green yet.. that weight should not be a big problem i guess

I agree to this lol. And parazes only needs to reweigh in at 173, not 161. Not sure ehat his usual fight night weight is but 173 is still alot. I dont think this will effect the outcome of the fight that much. This fight will come down to wether green can take parazres down. If he lets it be a close fight on the feet, brazil judges most likely gonna side with their guy.

nah Green needs use his wrestling to keep the fight on the feet imo Green have a massive height and reach advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back