UFN 125 - Anders vs Machida - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before, but anyone considering backing Prazeres needs to rewatch Praz vs Lee and Lazaro.

Green is one of my more confident picks, especially with this weight limit.

I've said it before, but anyone considering backing Prazeres needs to rewatch Praz vs Lee and Lazaro.

I see it going much like the Lee fight. Think green might even be able to finish prazeres in the later rounds when he slows down.

You're thinking Prazeres slows considerably after rd 1? I think Lee is so much better an athlete than Green, at least how I see it.

Could be really nice live lines on Green though after rd 1 if Prazeres takes that round. If the thinking is he then tires and slows down, might be the way to play it.

You're thinking Prazeres slows considerably after rd 1? I think Lee is so much better an athlete than Green, at least how I see it.

Could be really nice live lines on Green though after rd 1 if Prazeres takes that round. If the thinking is he then tires and slows down, might be the way to play it.

Doesn't necessarily need to slow for Green to have his way, though I think he will. I expect him to stay on the outside picking Praz apart while defending all TDs much like Lazaro. Lee just stood in front of him without issue.

Doesn't necessarily need to slow for Green to have his way, though I think he will. I expect him to stay on the outside picking Praz apart while defending all TDs much like Lazaro. Lee just stood in front of him without issue.

while i agree that would work green has said specifically that he's going to look to use his offencive wrestling and tire praz out in this fight, which i think will work too.

Green is so inactive with his striking at least in any kind of effective sense. I think 173 pound Prazares will be able to take him down and even if he slows down, it won't be enough for Green to take advantage.

while i agree that would work green has said specifically that he's going to look to use his offencive wrestling and tire praz out in this fight, which i think will work too.

Wall n stall and try to make Prazeres carry his weight is probably a good gameplan. Not sure he should necessarily be trying to mess with Prazeres on the mat a ton though.

Morales sub +706.

Tiny stab at this. I always assume the TAM guys have that guillotine down to a science, and it's for sure the easiest sub to at least attempt in MMA. That alone is enough for me, and 5 of his 9 wins are via sub (granted against much worse grapplers than Figueiredo).

And just to put a bit more sauce in this discussion...

Adding 0.5u on Prazeres ITD
@+375

someone want to explain how morales is +140 here? This is at worst evens.

Similarly, I'm confused by the Anthony Smith line. He's game in every fight. +245 seems off.

And, since it's so lively, I am on Prazeres at evens. He's a seasoned UFC vet, fighting in Brazil, and Green is just not active enough. I expect the entire fight to remain standing.

Pinny has opened some props for the main card :O. Damn I wish they offer live-betting for MMA one day.

If you base on wiki cap, Prazeres is 23-2, he should be -250 to -350. I think it is pick'em odd because people like the stylist match up for Green.

2 things that stop me from going big on Green: Green is a pt fighter, might give round away & this is in Brazil. I don't think the judges are corrupt but the fan might influence the judging. Judges need to be isolate from fan, like a sound studio sitting on a 1 legged chair.

someone want to explain how morales is +140 here? This is at worst evens.

Similarly, I'm confused by the Anthony Smith line. He's game in every fight. +245 seems off.

And, since it's so lively, I am on Prazeres at evens. He's a seasoned UFC vet, fighting in Brazil, and Green is just not active enough. I expect the entire fight to remain standing.

Smith is just SO hittable. His defense is awful. Santos is a finisher. That's not a good combo.

Plus you'll probably get huge odds on him live if he survives the early rounds and you think Santos may gas. Smith has won all his recent fights by pulling something out of his ass late. He's entertaining for sure, but I think he's getting steamrolled here.

Pinny has opened some props for the main card :O. Damn I wish they offer live-betting for MMA one day.

Awesome, first time they've ever offered props on MMA I believe. I Emailed them last month asking if they'd consider introducing props and said they might. Sadly the props aren't available through their app, only the website.

Santos + Shevchenko is a lock.

I have both ITD in a small play, pretty confident

Is that just an NYC thing? I live upstate and I have DirecTV. If I can get the local sports networks I'd think about switching.

In all honesty, I think it's just an NYC thing but not 100% sure anymore. I cut the cord a while ago but came back just this past year to cable bc i moved and got a good deal. MSG/SNY i'm pretty sure were the only networks that are blacked outside of those cable providers who service NYC. It might've changed though, i haven't researched in a while. I remember seeing recently that FuBOTV or whatever has MSG/SNY.

i think this guy's breakdown of vera/andrade is straight loony tunes but some interesting insights on the other fights.

In all honesty, I think it's just an NYC thing but not 100% sure anymore. I cut the cord a while ago but came back just this past year to cable bc i moved and got a good deal. MSG/SNY i'm pretty sure were the only networks that are blacked outside of those cable providers who service NYC. It might've changed though, i haven't researched in a while. I remember seeing recently that FuBOTV or whatever has MSG/SNY.

Thanks bud. I'll look more into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back