UFN 125 - Anders vs Machida - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah Green needs use his wrestling to keep the fight on the feet imo Green have a massive height and reach advantage
I can agree to that but if i am in Green's corner, i would execute a similar game plan to what Lee did. Basically try to beat Prazeres up on the feet and stopping Prazeres' 1st round power takedowns. Then Green needs to go for his own takedowns in rounds 2 n 3 when Prazeres will undoubtly slows down.

I just got Prazeres at near evens and that's a gift. 5u.

I am worried about Sherdog being all over green though haha

MMAFighting updated the article. Praz has to come in under 173, not 161.

EDIT: conmemay beat me to it
Oh come on.

Smh with all this drama. Woulda just let my bet on prazeres ride

Fake news sites can’t get little details right.

Helwani you are dead to me

I’m going to be pissed if prazeres wins

Green has bum level striking

Last edited:

Disagree. He has basically no power but he outstruck both Emmett and Khabilov. I think there's a good chance Green will stuff Praz's takedowns and outstrike him too.

I want your guys personal opinions on my picks.

I want to parlay Douglas silva de andrade and Joe Soto being +300 total parlay
And I'm looking throw lil bit on the OVER for Soto vs Alcantara fight
Also possibly just taking Soto straight up.
Opinions please, thank you guys.

I want your guys personal opinions on my picks.

I want to parlay Douglas silva de andrade and Joe Soto being +300 total parlay
And I'm looking throw lil bit on the OVER for Soto vs Alcantara fight
Also possibly just taking Soto straight up.
Opinions please, thank you guys.

i would play soto and andrade straight, i like both of them to win as well but neither are guys i would parlay.

Oh come on.

Smh with all this drama. Woulda just let my bet on prazeres ride

Fake news sites can’t get little details right.

Helwani you are dead to me

I’m going to be pissed if prazeres wins

mmafighting fud fucked the line. green drifting again now

We Comcast users have been able to watch FS2 fights all along. They have always played on Fox Deportes (Fox DE), which is a random channel you most likely never seen before. For me, it's on channel 602 for standard definition, and channel 679 in HD.

The commentary is in Spanish, but it's only for 4 fights.

Main card (6 fights) is on FS1.

I've tried that and I have every channel Comcast offers but you have to have a subscription for that, it is blocked for me

Sure wish I could cancel my bet on prazeres. He must weigh in again when he arrives to the arena and must be under 161lbs and will be medically examined to determine if he’s fit to fight

Forced to play Both sides here.

Wtf

Edit: just read up. 173 doesn't change my opinion on fight

Last edited:
Same here man. I have DirectTV for cable and Comcast for internet. It would be a lot cheaper to just go through Comcast. At this point, I can't give up AXS. I really enjoy the Friday night fights.

Have you taken a look at the DirectTV streaming cable? It's a ton cheaper and you get the local channels + AXS. my bro in law has it and loves it, so much cheaper. I would do it but in NYC, you can't get the local networks like MSG/SNY (Knicks, Rangers, Mets) without local cable.

Have you taken a look at the DirectTV streaming cable? It's a ton cheaper and you get the local channels + AXS. my bro in law has it and loves it, so much cheaper. I would do it but in NYC, you can't get the local networks like MSG/SNY (Knicks, Rangers, Mets) without local cable.

Honestly, I haven't. I like having the networks as well. With a wife and 2 kids all watching TV, I don't know if there is really a solution without sacrifices. It's not a big enough expense for me to care that much. I'll just bitch about it every once in a while lol.

Is that just an NYC thing? I live upstate and I have DirecTV. If I can get the local sports networks I'd think about switching.

I want to bet Hadzovic as moderate dog. I'm just not sure his TDD holds up at all. But Patrick with that long layoff, and only 4 fights in the last 4 years. I think I have to put 1u on Hadzovic here.

I like Prazeres slightly, but now the line is probably close to being right. That said, IF I was thinking of playing Green, I'd probably do something like Green dec .9u at +185 and Green rd 3 .1u at +1850 instead of his ML at +105. I think on the off chance Green finishes, it's solely because Prazeres gasses horribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back