UFC's Jon Jones -- Mentoring Kids at Boys & Girls Club' Getting Life Back On Track

When I compared Jones to Tebow it was comparison of two hated goody two shoes Christians in sports.

If Jones were exactly like Tebow now, he'll be treated like how Bendo is treated by fans for being a Christian.

And knowing you Starman, you would probably shoot jones dating your daughter regardless of personality, but you would be estatic if your daughter hooked up with 4 time violent felon Gustaffson. Enjoy prison for 1st degree murder if you do murder jones like many MMA fans want to do.

2015 Downey 'I sorted my life and coke habit' can mentor kids.

Not 2015 PR stunt JJ.

When I compared Jones to Tebow it was comparison of two hated goody two shoes Christians in sports.

That's a very superficial comparison, at best. The people that hate Tebow do so for very different reasons than for Jones. Tebow's detractors are leftist asshats who hate him out of ideological reasons.

Jones's detractors hate him because he is perceived to be a hypocrite and a fake.

If Jones were exactly like Tebow now, he'll be treated like how Bendo is treated by fans for being a Christian.

Despite your butchery of English grammar (see rules for the Second Conditional), I think I've grasped your intentions, so let me respond. If Jones were like Tebow (in terms of character), he'd likely be a much bigger star, as he would not be a serial adulterer, had children out of wedlock, wrapped his car around a telephone pole, got busted for cocaine abuse, or injured pregnant motorists as he fled the scene of the crime.

If Bendo were as exciting or dominant as Jones, he'd have all Jones's fans, who'd defend him just as ardently as they do Jones, because Jones fans are your typical new-age millennial retard bandwagon cum dumpsters. (I left the commas out intentionally.) Though these types of fans would despise his Christian beliefs, they would put up with it so long as he was was winning and winning spectacularly.

And knowing you Starman...
Knowing me? You don't know me. You don't know me in the least. Upon what do you base the following statement:

you would probably shoot jones dating your daughter regardless of personality, but you would be estatic if your daughter hooked up with 4 time violent felon Gustaffson. Enjoy prison for 1st degree murder if you do murder jones like many MMA fans want to do.

(1) Am I fair in concluding that, as so many liberals are wont to do, you are now resorting to the race card? Are you indeed implying that the only reason I would frown on my daughter dating a serial adulterer and known drug abuser is because he's black?

And, furthermore, that I would be willing to allow my daughter to date a convicted batterer of women because he's white?

That's a whole lot of assumtpions there, ace. A word of advice for you, my little liberal millennial friend. An effective argument cannot be built on inference and assumption. And let me show you why. I'd let my daughter date Daniel Cormier before I'd let her date Gus or Jones. And I'd be damn proud to shake DC's hand in the process.

(2) As you're looking up the definition for the "Second Conditional", please look up the definition of "hyperbole" and/or figurative language. That will help you make sense of phrases like "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse", and "I'd shoot my daughter if she ever brought a guy like that home."

"OK boys and girls, you've all seen the chart of dangerous drugs. Remember, if you see Mommy or Daddy with any of these, sneak it out of the house and bring them to uncle Jonny so we can keep your parents safe".

That's a very superficial comparison, at best. The people that hate Tebow do so for very different reasons than for Jones. Tebow's detractors are leftist asshats who hate him out of ideological reasons.

Jones's detractors hate him because he is perceived to be a hypocrite and a fake.

Despite your butchery of English grammar (see rules for the Second Conditional), I think I've grasped your intentions, so let me respond. If Jones were like Tebow (in terms of character), he'd likely be a much bigger star, as he would not be a serial adulterer, had children out of wedlock, wrapped his car around a telephone pole, got busted for cocaine abuse, or injured pregnant motorists as he fled the scene of the crime.

If Bendo were as exciting or dominant as Jones, he'd have all Jones's fans, who'd defend him just as ardently as they do Jones, because Jones fans are your typical new-age millennial retard bandwagon cum dumpsters. (I left the commas out intentionally.) Though these types of fans would despise his Christian beliefs, they would put up with it so long as he was was winning and winning spectacularly.

Knowing me? You don't know me. You don't know me in the least. Upon what do you base the following statement:

(1) Am I fair in concluding that, as so many liberals are wont to do, you are now resorting to the race card? Are you indeed implying that the only reason I would frown on my daughter dating a serial adulterer and known drug abuser is because he's black?

And, furthermore, that I would be willing to allow my daughter to date a convicted batterer of women because he's white?

That's a whole lot of assumtpions there, ace. A word of advice for you, my little liberal millennial friend. An effective argument cannot be built on inference and assumption. And let me show you why. I'd let my daughter date Daniel Cormier before I'd let her date Gus or Jones. And I'd be damn proud to shake DC's hand in the process.

(2) As you're looking up the definition for the "Second Conditional", please look up the definition of "hyperbole" and/or figurative language. That will help you make sense of phrases like "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse", and "I'd shoot my daughter if she ever brought a guy like that home."

1. Yeah it's always the "libruls" fault.
2. No Jones was hated before he fucked up. If he was exactly like Tebow he'll be considered boring like MM, Bendo and pre 189 Lawler.
3. Christians do shit like Jones and even worse constantly. Christians aren't good representatives of religion in general.
4. You sound old Starman.
5. If we're going to play that game, I never mentioned race. And I do remember you slobbering over Gus despite Jones actions. Hypocrisy is rampant here.

UFC isnt the same without him. Get straight Jon and get back in the cage.

Good to see Jon doing something positive for the youths in his community. Hopefully, the judge, and the prosecutor take this into consideration. He seems to be making an honest attempt at turning his life around.

The hardest part about making changes is that people REFUSE to believe it. People will bring up your past mistakes even if you DO learn from them. Why? People are weak and nasty. They choose to focus on people's weakness and not their strength. People want things to be self-righteous about, to attack others for because they themselves are vicious and misguided individuals. That's the truth. It's not really about Jon Jones, people just want things to hate on and be vicious about because they enjoy hurting other people and attacking their image.

I like Jon and I want to see him in the UFC as fast as possible, but he did commit a crime and he should be penalized for it. I have a feeling that he is not going to get any punishment from the law, so to speak. How the hell do you crush into a pregnant woman's car, injuring her, running away, coming back for cash, escaping again and meet no punishment? That would be a joke.
Especially that from what I hear, you get punished by pretty much anything in the US.

I like Jon and I want to see him in the UFC as fast as possible, but he did commit a crime and he should be penalized for it. I have a feeling that he is not going to get any punishment from the law, so to speak. How the hell do you crush into a pregnant woman's car, injuring her, running away, coming back for cash, escaping again and meet no punishment? That would be a joke.
Especially that from what I hear, you get punished by pretty much anything in the US.

Don't forget the drug paraphernalia found in the car.

I wonder if he invited any of those kids to follow him on Instagram or Twitter.

The hardest part about making changes is that people REFUSE to believe it. People will bring up your past mistakes even if you DO learn from them. Why? People are weak and nasty. They choose to focus on people's weakness and not their strength. People want things to be self-righteous about, to attack others for because they themselves are vicious and misguided individuals. That's the truth. It's not really about Jon Jones, people just want things to hate on and be vicious about because they enjoy hurting other people and attacking their image.

lol you honestly think bones is doing this out of the goodness of his heart and not because judges tend to lap this bullshit up?

He's already shown himself to be the devil.
When he walks from this charge - he'll be straight back to his old tricks.

Doesnt really matter why he did it, those kids got a cool memory.

"He needs to get his shit together!"

Donates time to kids --

"What a fucking joke! PR move!

haters gonna

Man, fuck that. He got off easy. That dude should be picking up trash on the side of the highway. I understand that part of his court ordered community service and restitution should be used to rehabilitate him, but there also needs to be a punitive measure. At least half of his community service should suck.

lol you honestly think bones is doing this out of the goodness of his heart and not because judges tend to lap this bullshit up?

He's already shown himself to be the devil.
When he walks from this charge - he'll be straight back to his old tricks.

lol at Jon being the devil. It's people like you that cause a lot of these junkies to relapse. What a shameful comment.

I used to work at a boys and girls club. Good times.

Back