UFC's Jon Jones -- Mentoring Kids at Boys & Girls Club' Getting Life Back On Track

yeah there was a thread on this yesterday i think

either way good to see my boy jones showing once again what a great human being he is

He damn near killed multiple people while drunk driving...
Your judgement is cursed.

Disgusting cynical PR stunt.

Maybe he should hang out with Hulk Hogan as his mentor.

His disgusting and cynical PR stunt probably has a more positive impact than anything you've ever done in your life.

1. Yeah it's always the "libruls" fault.

Not always, just when it comes to anything that requires reason or logic.

2. No Jones was hated before he fucked up. If he was exactly like Tebow he'll be considered boring like MM, Bendo and pre 189 Lawler.

Not to the degree he is now. And your stubborn refusal to familiarize yourself with the correct grammar for a second conditional disturbs me. If you want to partake in intelligent discourse, and have your arguments taken seriously, you have to at least give the appearance of quasi-intelligence.

3. Christians do shit like Jones and even worse constantly. Christians aren't good representatives of religion in general.

How did this turn into a debate concerning religion? I couldn't give a flying fuck what you think about Christianity. Keep that shit to yourself.

4. You sound old Starman.

You sound like an immature high-schooler. If so, congratulations are in order, because you're acting exactly the way I'd expect a douchebag millennial to. If you're older, my condolences to your family, future ex-partner (that is what gays call their spouses nowadays, isn't it?), and your future off-spring, should you manage to produce or otherwise acquire any.

5. If we're going to play that game, I never mentioned race. And I do remember you slobbering over Gus despite Jones actions. Hypocrisy is rampant here.

Find one post of mine where I was "slobbering over Gus despite Jones [sic and illogical] behavior." You keep talking like you know me, but I'm sorry kid, I don't know you from a stack a shit. If we've met or spoken in the past, I apologize, because though I must have had a tremendous impact on your life, you apparantly didn't register as even a blip on my radar. You're about as familiar to me as an African bushman on roller-skates smoking a chicken bone.

lol at Jon being the devil. It's people like you that cause a lot of these junkies to relapse. What a shameful comment.

Yeah, it's everyone else's fault when it comes to drug addicts. It's not their fault they got started or when they can't stop, because it's a disease, right? And if they stop and relapse, it's everyone else's fault again, right?

Junkies have no one to blame but themselves. And if they want to regain the trust of family, friends, and society, they have to take responsibility for their own actions, and EARN that trust. Jones is no different, regardless of how rich or famous he is.

His disgusting and cynical PR stunt probably has a more positive impact than anything you've ever done in your life.

Don't think so. I send a major part of my pay cheque every month to an orphanage. About half of the minimal wage.

First time I've mentioned it online.

I've also put a number of strippers through college.

The hardest part about making changes is that people REFUSE to believe it. People will bring up your past mistakes even if you DO learn from them. Why? People are weak and nasty. They choose to focus on people's weakness and not their strength. People want things to be self-righteous about, to attack others for because they themselves are vicious and misguided individuals. That's the truth. It's not really about Jon Jones, people just want things to hate on and be vicious about because they enjoy hurting other people and attacking their image.

Dont fucking do it on camera before you go to trial you PR stunt hypocrite.

Last edited:
dude is slinging dope on the recess at the teachers lounge

Back