UFC's Jon Jones -- Mentoring Kids at Boys & Girls Club' Getting Life Back On Track

front row brian just tweeted that jon jones has been arrested for killing jon snow

If I had kids, I wouldn't want them hanging around Jones.

These clips are like 20 seconds long.
Wouldn't be surprised if all these videos were from a 5 minute visit at the center.
Jon Jones is a piece of shit human being and I could totally see him doing that.

I think he's mending his image more than mentoring anyone.

TBH, he shouldn't be mentoring any kids right now with his recent history.

So should the recovering drunk that killed someone driving not be able to tell his story to kids as an example of what alcohol can do? I guess Jon Jones can't do anything right to yall. If he became a monk and lived on a monastery yall would criticize him for being fake. People make mistakes, but people also change

did you see brian stann tell him that he wanted to see gus come down to texas and punch him in the mouth? lol

he was just being funny, but still, it made me like stann a lil more. :redface:

Lol yeah I did see that shit. Props to Stann!

Who cares what Bones in doing, nice to see he's helping out kids but I want to see him with the belt back on his waist.

Two guys he beat fighting for the "title" lmao.

Lol this thread is hilarious. So many people still butthurt Jones destroyed their favorite fighters while partying during his training camps.

According to Sherdog Jones is hated no matter what he does. Even if Jones does a 180 in life idiots would still whine about every facet in his life.

Jones is the Vick and Tebow of MMA.

Jones does not deserve to be compared to Tim Tebow in any way. Jones has been more successful in his professional life than Tebow, but in his personal life, Tebow is INFINITELY more succesful than Jones. Tebow is, in truth, everything Jon wishes he were as a person.

Or, in other words: If my daughter brought Tim Tebow home I'd thank God and shit my pants in glee. If she brought Jones home I'd shoot him.

So should the recovering drunk that killed someone driving not be able to tell his story to kids as an example of what alcohol can do? I guess Jon Jones can't do anything right to yall. If he became a monk and lived on a monastery yall would criticize him for being fake. People make mistakes, but people also change

People rarely change.

I'm a Jones fan, but I don't want him anywhere near my kid.

Or my wife, for that matter.

Was talking with a client a couple of days ago. We got on the topic of mma of which he's not really a fan. He mentions that his good friend actually knows Jones pretty well in Las Vegas. He said his friend had to stop hanging out with Jones because he was "getting him into trouble" and was "too wild" lol. I found that funny.

Basically when you make one bad life decision (as long as you don't end up killing someone or something) and you're famous you can bounce back pretty easily from it.

When it's a pattern not so easy. But time passes and people can change the way they live.

I honestly don't know if Jones has substance abuse/addiction issues of if he's just a young guy acting like a knucklehead.

But either way you can change. Robert Downey Jr was the highest paid actor in Hollywood last year. Seems to be a good citizen now and says clean since '03. Anyone else remember what his life looked like in the late 90's?

Jones does not deserve to be compared to Tim Tebow in any way. Jones has been more successful in his professional life than Tebow, but in his personal life, Tebow is INFINITELY more succesful than Jones. Tebow is, in truth, everything Jon wishes he were as a person.

Or, in other words: If my daughter brought Tim Tebow home I'd thank God and shit my pants in glee. If she brought Jones home I'd shoot him.

When I compared Jones to Tebow it was comparison of two hated goody two shoes Christians in sports.

If Jones were exactly like Tebow now, he'll be treated like how Bendo is treated by fans for being a Christian.

And knowing you Starman, you would probably shoot jones dating your daughter regardless of personality, but you would be estatic if your daughter hooked up with 4 time violent felon Gustaffson. Enjoy prison for 1st degree murder if you do murder jones like many MMA fans want to do.

Woah there, hang on a minute...

Is this the Community Service he was ordered to do by NSAC for the press conference fight with Cormier? (He got 40 hours and ive never seen any report or record of him doing it)

(Or is it just a cynical ploy so hes got lots of "good deeds" to take into his court date?)

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f44/good-guy-jon-jones-2186179/

61944199.jpg

Last edited:
Back