UFC's Jon Jones -- Mentoring Kids at Boys & Girls Club' Getting Life Back On Track

"Kids, whenever fleeing the scene of a crime take everything you need with you the first time. Returning to the scene to grab cash just gives haters another chance to I.D. you".

tumblr_nj4fgeWetz1qk08n1o1_500.gif

"Kids, whenever you have kids out of wedlock with multiple ladies, once you become rich and famous, you have to choose which brood you will recognize"
tumblr_lweve8GwEc1qf2okgo1_500.jpg

"Kids, when you make hateful, bigoted remarks against gay kids on Twitter, make sure you 1. Delete that shit, real quick, and 2. Claim that your account was hacked if anybody finds out. "My account got hacked" works every time!"

knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

Some of you guys, really? Jones has a substance abuse problem and made a poor decision after causing an "accident." Y'all make it seem like he's maliciously driving in order to crash into pregnant. Women. He's liable but don't make Jones out to be a hard time felon.

A lot of troubled individuals work with kids to give back and or improve their image and feel better about themselves. Jones shouldn't be around vehicles or drugs for awhile but that doesn't mean he can't impart a good thing or two about work ethic or how to shapen up.

Y'all need to come down just a tad.

lmao

Damage Control. What utter bullshit. After everything died down, he'll go back to the same douchebag behavior.

Some of you guys, really? Jones has a substance abuse problem and made a poor decision after causing an "accident." Y'all make it seem like he's maliciously driving in order to crash into pregnant. Women. He's liable but don't make Jones out to be a hard time felon.

A lot of troubled individuals work with kids to give back and or improve their image and feel better about themselves. Jones shouldn't be around vehicles or drugs for awhile but that doesn't mean he can't impart a good thing or two about work ethic or how to shapen up.

Y'all need to come down just a tad.

You're on the wrong site. Rational views have little place here. Especially in threads where JJ is concerned.

For some reason Jon saying, "Submissions? Really?" to the kid playing the game made me think of the Diaz vs. Condit spinning shit comment.

Doesn't he routinely cheat on his wife to? Not very Christian of him is it? Kids should be mentoring him

"Kids, whenever fleeing the scene of a crime take everything you need with you the first time. Returning to the scene to grab cash just gives haters another chance to I.D. you".

tumblr_nj4fgeWetz1qk08n1o1_500.gif

"Kids, whenever you have kids out of wedlock with multiple ladies, once you become rich and famous, you have to choose which brood you will recognize"
tumblr_lweve8GwEc1qf2okgo1_500.jpg

"Kids, when you make hateful, bigoted remarks against gay kids on Twitter, make sure you 1. Delete that shit, real quick, and 2. Claim that your account was hacked if anybody finds out. "My account got hacked" works every time!"

knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

Good stuff. 10/10

[YT]1F76a1PRJoU[/YT]

[YT]DE40PPpQPa0[/YT]

What is your reaction?

Jon Jones MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

He just doesn't know any other way, does he? What is it about Jones and his incessant need to be seen by others as a saint, a role-model, a "good guy"?

I wonder what Jones really is underneath it all. What's under that image he's worked so hard to craft? My guess is nothing much, which may be part of his problem. I've not seen a more insecure fighter in the UFC.

It's amazing how he can be so skilled and overcome so much in the ring, and yet remain so unskilled in life, so unfocused, and seemingly unable to overcome even the smallest psychological hurdles outside the ring.

The people thinking this kid is going to get it together are sorely mistaken, and in for a huge disappointment. He's at the best point of his life he will ever be at, and he still couldn't get it together. What do you think he'll do when the chips are down?

I hope Jones gets it together and becomes the man he so desperately wishes he were. But I fear he won't. He's surrounded by leaches, parasites, sycophants, and yes-men. And he'll never be able to outrun his biggest threat: himself.

harsh words

dude is trying to do something positive

If you say so.

Think it's more of a someone requiring him to do so than him "trying" to do so. Regardless of that, if justice is served, he pays his dues and we can see him fight again. Just make sure we keep motor vehicles away from him for the rest of his career.

How about next time they take someone from San Quentin to mentor the kids?

Doesn't he routinely cheat on his wife to? Not very Christian of him is it? Kids should be mentoring him

Christians in general aren't very Christian either. I don't know why it's only a problem regarding Jones.

Also why do Jones haters also hate Bendo for being too Christian? Seems like many MMA fans follow a trend.

Last edited:
According to Sherdog Jones is hated no matter what he does. Even if Jones does a 180 in life idiots would still whine about every facet in his life.

Jones is the Vick and Tebow of MMA.

Back