UFC's Jon Jones -- Mentoring Kids at Boys & Girls Club' Getting Life Back On Track

He has to do more of these now per court order.

Mentoring?

He needs a fucking mentor!

Maybe one of those kids.

Obviously a PR stunt, but it's not fair to assume Jones has no legitimate interest in helping these kids and nothing worthwhile to share with them. Hopefully Jones can convey the positive traits that helped him accomplish so much and appropriately frame his problems as a cautionary tale.

Disgusting cynical PR stunt.

Maybe he should hang out with Hulk Hogan as his mentor.

Jon's advice to the kids: If you are ever drunk or high and wreck into someone, grab the evidence and flee the scene, then turn yourself in after you flush your system.

Good for him, I hope we get to see him back in the Octagon soon.

i cant wait for his return, it makes me sick to know that dc has the belt.

i hope gus can get the win over dc, that way when jon comes back, he wont even have to face dc. lol

yeah there was a thread on this yesterday i think

either way good to see my boy jones showing once again what a great human being he is

So is he not going to jail?

harsh words

dude is trying to do something positive

Well aren't you the naive one. After all the shit Jon has done and said and gotten away with you think he is genuinely doing this out of the goodness of his heart. Lol

Jon Jones is a sociopath.

Just because JJ's personal life is fubar doesn't mean he can't do something positive for a kid.

IMO, he should do a mandatory 1000 hrs of community service over the next 12 months. That would do a lot more good for him and Albuquerque than putting him in a cell.

That being said, there is obviously a PR component here.

Disgusting cynical PR stunt.

Maybe he should hang out with Hulk Hogan as his mentor.

Yeah because Hulk Hogan is a terrible person now. Everybody and I do mean everybody has said something racist in private before. It's just non-celebrities don't have the media to uncover it all. It sickens me that someone can be publicly shamed for something said years ago.

It's not like Hogan doesn't have black friends or hates black people. He has plenty of black friends. Freaking Dennis Rodman was sayin how Hogan is a great guy. He said the n word when he was upset. Everybody has said something they regret when they were upset

Last edited:
Holy shit, people actually let their kids go near this weirdo?

He's a horrible person. I hope parents were fully briefed in advance about the dangers of putting their kids in a room with a known drug addict and felon.

i cant wait for his return, it makes me sick to know that dc has the belt.

i hope gus can get the win over dc, that way when jon comes back, he wont even have to face dc. lol

Yeah agreed. For some reason since DC has won the belt i don't like his "new" attitude.

Back