UFC Vegas 70: Krylov vs. Spann, Feb 25

Give me some prop bets what do you guys have?

bovada prop parlay.

I got Muniz by dec 500+ so far.
Spann by sub at +400 seems good if you're backing him, I think that's his likeliest path to victory here. Club & sub guillotine.

Waiting for the rest of the props to come out, depending on the prize a stab at Jose Johnson by sub could be a move.

Give me some prop bets what do you guys have?

bovada prop parlay.

I got Muniz by dec 500+ so far.

Allen KO +800 (or better). I favor Muniz, but IF Allen wins I think it's because Muniz doesn't have the wrestling to go with his elite ground game and Allen has a shot of smoking him standing.

Suarez KO +400. She's gonna put MDLR on her back, and Tatiana's gnp looked way better in her last 2 fights. I could see her dishing out enough damage (even inside MDLR's guard) to get a stoppage.

Leavitt decision +380. I could see him winning the first two rounds with TD's and top control...gassing, but holding on to win 29-28 across the board. I don't think Martinez is a guy who necessarily carries power late into a fight where he's had to carry the other guy's weight for 2 rounds.

Johnson rd 1 +450. Just taped this one a little. Johnson is solid. Ode takes chances and has some defensive holes. I think Johnson has a reasonable chance of getting Ode out of there early.

Allen KO +800 (or better). I favor Muniz, but IF Allen wins I think it's because Muniz doesn't have the wrestling to go with his elite ground game and Allen has a shot of smoking him standing.

Suarez KO +400. She's gonna put MDLR on her back, and Tatiana's gnp looked way better in her last 2 fights. I could see her dishing out enough damage (even inside MDLR's guard) to get a stoppage.

Leavitt decision +380. I could see him winning the first two rounds with TD's and top control...gassing, but holding on to win 29-28 across the board. I don't think Martinez is a guy who necessarily carries power late into a fight where he's had to carry the other guy's weight for 2 rounds.

Johnson rd 1 +450. Just taped this one a little. Johnson is solid. Ode takes chances and has some defensive holes. I think Johnson has a reasonable chance of getting Ode out of there early.
Johnson usually starts slow and ode is best early

Johnson usually starts slow and ode is best early

Ode is aggressive early. He takes the fight to guys. Sometimes works, sometimes the aggression gets him smoked. His last 3 losses are in rd 1. And imo Johnson is just better. Which means I like his chances to catch Ode if Ode comes right at him.

Ode is aggressive early. He takes the fight to guys. Sometimes works, sometimes the aggression gets him smoked. His last 3 losses are in rd 1. And imo Johnson is just better. Which means I like his chances to catch Ode if Ode comes right at him.
Yea but they are like meme flying knee finishes

Yea but they are like meme flying knee finishes
I mean, only one of them was, the rest is just people exploiting his aggressiveness.

I think it's more likely InnerG tries to slow him down, but can't say I don't see a world where he just gives it back either. @mkess101 might be right here if Charles has turned a corner in terms of urgency after nearly losing to Zhalgas.

I watched the Cowan video that the UFC recently posted.

A red flag was that she is super green, she has had the same head coach for less than a year, and she married her head coach in September 2022.

I'm fading that entire fight since I don't know anything about either woman, but we already know how successful female UFC fighters are once they marry or even date their head coach.

A red flag was that she is super green, she has had the same head coach for less than a year, and she married her head coach in September 2022.

I'm fading that entire fight since I don't know anything about either woman, but we already know how successful female UFC fighters are once they marry or even date their head coach.
I think we are yet to see the best on Ailin Perez (ofc we have seen her tremendous booty already but still) she fought Egger at 145lbs and looked significantly smaller. Good thing is she had her moments in that fight. Cowan has basic skillset but she is athletic. Still believing Perez should handle her.

And his split with Ogden? Is leavitt ufc level? Will he be around next year?

I’m not basing my play on the pimblett fight.

He’d still piece up leavitt on the feet.
Ogden is more athletic then Martinez,Leavitt should have it easier here and he still won that fight.Look,I won't mind cashing out my bet for profit after 1 if I smell a turnaround or hedge live with Martinez,but at dog odds give me Leavitt and seems like people agree cause the line is swinging back to Jordan.Doesn't make sense to ramble about it any more,we'll see,cheers!

Cowan probably wins on physicality. She's absolutely fade material at some point but Perez is terrible.

Cowan probably wins on physicality. She's absolutely fade material at some point but Perez is terrible.
Perez looks pretty strong herself, is very physical and she probably gets a body lock takedown at some point. Cowan is equally bad on the feet but it looks like Perez has more power.

I think Perez sub +1000 is live

Last edited:
I’m staying away from the Perez/Cowan fight. Feels like either girl could come in and have a good day and just dominate the other to make it look easy. Just going to pass on the fight entirely.

In terms of props, I took a small shot at Alves round 1 at +700. Alves is explosive and can both crack and sub so round 1 could be dangerous for Aliev. I do expect Aliev to win this fight, but the odds felt good.

I think we are yet to see the best on Ailin Perez (ofc we have seen her tremendous booty already but still) she fought Egger at 145lbs and looked significantly smaller. Good thing is she had her moments in that fight. Cowan has basic skillset but she is athletic. Still believing Perez should handle her.

I saw a lot of the same things. Perez looks like the better striker, is definitely the more comfortable striker, and is a much better grappler. All the finishing upside is with Perez. As long as Perez has an answer for Cowan's wall-and-stall, which is the only thing Cowan does well, she should win fairly comfortably.

Perez looks pretty strong herself, is very physical and she probably gets a body lock takedown at some point. Cowan is equally bad on the feet but it looks like Perez has more power.

I think Perez sub +1000 is live

Cowan is definitely physically stronger. Tamires Vidal was able to wall-and-stall at the beginning of every round when she fought Perez before getting taken down and beat up. That is the only concern I see since Perez appears to be better everywhere that isn't saying much though.

Perez SUB is definitely live. There are very realistic scenarios where Perez wins by arm-bar, arm triangle, or RNC. The only potential problem I see with it is Perez normally hunts first for crucifix positions over submissions.

Perez ITD (Decision No Action) is going for +110.

I got Allen by KO at +900. Muniz been knocked out 4 times, granted the last time was 2016 and he seems to have improved his striking defense since then. I see Allen by KO as the likeliest way he wins.

I got Allen by KO at +900. Muniz been knocked out 4 times, granted the last time was 2016 and he seems to have improved his striking defense since then. I see Allen by KO as the likeliest way he wins.

Nice. See post #123 in this thread...

damn I had Jose confidently - loved him as underdog value …. I know people aren’t high on him - but he can crack !

and although his tdd is bad , he seems to always scramble his way out

I already had him placed on a few tickets - damn

Back