UFC Vegas 70: Krylov vs. Spann, Feb 25

damn I had Jose confidently - loved him as underdog value …. I know people aren’t high on him - but he can crack !

and although his tdd is bad , he seems to always scramble his way out

I already had him placed on a few tickets - damn
Got that refunded and added to yohan

had a good Number on the under too

My bets are laid up so I'll just drop this here, never seen Spann in this good of shape. He actually looks a little small, always carries a lot of baby fat on him. Potentially a good sign for a 5 round fight as long as he carries the same power to fish for an early finish. May be some truth to the never trained before the Reyes fight comment.

Sakai looks fat and mayes looks like he's in shape, maybe mayes realized if he loses to a short fat boy again he's on his way out.

Holy fuck muniz is shredded, his back is as wide as 2 regular people. Got that Brazilian special sauce. I don't have a problem with him being a 2 to 1 favorite after seeing his current physique.

My bets are laid up so I'll just drop this here, never seen Spann in this good of shape. He actually looks a little small, always carries a lot of baby fat on him. Potentially a good sign for a 5 round fight as long as he carries the same power to fish for an early finish. May be some truth to the never trained before the Reyes fight comment.

Sakai looks fat and mayes looks like he's in shape, maybe mayes realized if he loses to a short fat boy again he's on his way out.

Holy fuck muniz is shredded, his back is as wide as 2 regular people. Got that Brazilian special sauce. I don't have a problem with him being a 2 to 1 favorite after seeing his current physique.
He and his camp have backpedaled on that comment.

I do however think he’s taking his career way more seriously and training harder

I thought Allen was pretty great value at +200 due to Muniz having a glass chin and questionable cardio, whilst Allen possesses the better striking and statistically the better offensive and defensive wrestling, but the moron has revealed he didn't train any TDD for the fight??

Thinks he is going to gain the upperhand once he gets taken down.

Wtf kid.

Been a lot of strong BJJ guys of late who have been totally neutralised by wrestlers who are able to get them down and maintain top position.

Would think this mindset wouldn't exist anyone more, but nope, apparently not.

I thought Allen was pretty great value at +200 due to Muniz having a glass chin and questionable cardio, whilst Allen possesses the better striking and statistically the better offensive and defensive wrestling, but the moron has revealed he didn't train any TDD for the fight??

Thinks he is going to gain the upperhand once he gets taken down.

Wtf kid.

Been a lot of strong BJJ guys of late who have been totally neutralised by wrestlers who are able to get them down and maintain top position.

Would think this mindset wouldn't exist anyone more, but nope, apparently not.

Wouldn't read too much into that. Allen isn't gonna just pull guard or concede the TD. Muniz TD's aren't that great, he's the pure bjj guy here, Allen sort of the combo grappler.

For sure Allen doesn't want to mess with Muniz on the mat. Allen is solid, Muniz is special. Guys say all sorts of random shit leading up to fights. I expect Muniz to chase the TD hard, and Allen to do whatever he can to keep it standing and land a killshot.

Back