UFC should put women ONLY cards.

You can't take the division that's the least cared about in the company, and give them their own featured show.

Sure you can. We'll just hear endless bitching from immature boys, the majority of do not pay for PPVs to begin with, and do not factor into anything having to do with MMA.

all female fx portion of the undercard. take it or leave it.

Sure you can. We'll just hear endless bitching from immature boys, the majority of do not pay for PPVs to begin with, and do not factor into anything having to do with MMA.

you dont have to be "immature" to not appreciate womens fighting. shitty blanket statement :icon_neut

all female fx portion of the undercard. take it or leave it.

Says the no one. 100% of you guys will watch WMMA on UFC because you have nothing better to do. So you'll either be handing money to it, or you'll be stealing it like always.

Either you're supporting WMMA or you're NOT supporting Hendo and Machida. Take it or leave it.

you dont have to be "immature" to not appreciate womens fighting. shitty blanket statement :icon_neut

What you're actually trying to assert is that I'm posing a false dichotomy. Which it could be. A blanket statement is actually something like: I do not support any form of women's MMA.

Women's Extreme Catfighting! They could co-promote with foxy boxing.

Seriously, casual fans are not ready for this and would switch off in their hundreds of thousands

...LOL! Women's Extreme CATfighting?!! You outdid me on that one haha.

i really wish they hadnt shut down strikeforce.. it was a perfect place to keep their trash fights

yup defintely rustled.

No, killatwee and glennrod rustled my jimmies enough for me to google an article for my response. you only get emoticons conveying how ridiculous I think you are :redface:

No, killatwee and glennrod rustled my jimmies enough for me to google an article for my response. you only get emoticons conveying how ridiculous I think you are :redface:

then why do you continue to respond?
point is an all female card would be nearly identical to a males amature card

1) The card is nothing to bitch about; plenty of great fights on there aside from the Ronda fight. The only thing even remotely negative is they needed a better opponent for Ronda.

2) So the way TS puts it, the fighters aren't getting a chance to fight enough. So, cards are TOO stacked? ummm.... no. The opposite, cards are generally too thin because of injuries and dilution from so many events.

3) Add women's superfights onto men's cards. If and when it gets both enough exposure and enough depth to be commercially successful, THEN and only then make all-woman cards.

Back