UFC should put women ONLY cards.

ali2013champ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is a lot of people complaining about Ronda-Liz Headlining PPV soo why not make Women only cards?

85% fighters in UFC fought 2 times and less in 2012.around 35 fighters never fought in 2012.With new division they're gonna fight even less...Not to mention there is a lot of fighters coming to UFC from strikeforce...

I think next step by UFC is Ronda headlining PPV over someone like Jose Aldo,Benson Henderson or Renan Barao.

They don't have enough women plus it would bomb.

There is a lot of people complaining about Ronda-Liz Headlining PPV soo why not make Women only cards?
Yeah, that's a great idea if you want the general audience to get into a new division...oh, wait, no, it's actually the worst idea possible.

Agreed.

They should bring back WEC and rename it Women's Extreme Cagefighting.

That's way too many girlfights for me.

I could go for an all-female undercard at some point, though. If it had big enough names.

put them on Fuel cards then

i have nothing against WMMA.There is a lot of exciting fights but i don't like idea Ronda headlining over legends like Dan Henderson...

85% fighters in UFC fought 2 times and less in 2012.around 35 fighters never fought in 2012.With new division they're gonna fight even less...Not to mention there is a lot of fighters coming to UFC from strikeforce...

I think next step by UFC is Ronda headlining PPV over someone like Jose Aldo,Benson Henderson or Renan Barao.

This post makes no logical sense. Fighters aren't getting enough fights, so let's have a women's only card to cut into their already reduced opportunities? WTF are you thinking?

Yeah, same with the male flyweights too right?

does ANYONE, including the most argent of supporters of women's MMA, truly believe that a women-only card is a viable, profitable option?

I'm not at all complaining about Ronda-Liz headlining a card, btw...and I'm glad UFC had the sense to bring Ronda on board and make her the face of women's MMA at the present time. More interest = more women participating = future depth will be much, much better than it is now.

one day we may see a women-only card, but that will be a LONG time from now, IMHO.

That's why there's Invicta plus there is not enough depth nor name recognition that would successfully sell it per UFC expectations.

Back